• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Years
  • Then you'd be having a difficult time knowing what they're saying, that's for sure.

What if produce was free to the world, even at the market or grocery store?

Years
  • Then Nintendo would probably be close to death, because Pokémon is a very huge franchise for them

What if teleportation was real?

Years
  • I'd be extraordinarily confused, seeing as how I do not possess one. It'd further my conviction that I'm a schizo.

What if you got a scholarship for a charm school?

Years
  • Then I'd go. I need all the help I can get.

What if you saw a ghost floating down the street but no one else seemed to notice it?

Years
  • I'd keep the thought to myself

What if it rained pennies, but the amount of pennies bestowed upon you was worth a million bucks

Years
  • You mean it's not? Then robots would have pointless fights about which bathroom to use.

What if you could only change channel by walking up to your TV. No remotes allowed?

Years
  • Then I'd probably be dead, alongside everyone else suffering through it

What if all cell phones just stopped working tomorrow?

Years
  • People would interact with each other more instead of checking social media non-stop.

What if mosquitoes could strip your flesh to the bone?

Years
  • I'd move the fuck out of Florida then

What if you could go through school at your own pace instead of a set pace?

Years
  • I'd appreciate it and if people made fun of me, I'd tell them their names sucks :D

What if you gained the skill to play a sport you had no interest in?

Years
  • I'd turn pro, milk it for a couple of years, then retire early with my millions and do what I actually enjoy instead.

What if you became the colour of your food every time you ate?

Back