• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
is omneon available?
No, just like Mystereon.
also ive finished all the bonus chapters and finished all the main chapter including the orange archipelago now am at kinnow island just roaming around.
is there anything else I can do in the game other than waiting for beta15
No.
I think there's an typog on one of the weather's trio pokedex entry? The dex say's it is the real form of _____ instead of the one in the name and picture.
Already reported.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 8, 2019
Here are patches to Beta 13 part 1 (after the additional two patches) to fix the RTC on hardware and in (very) recent builds of mGBA.

Hi there, it seems to be incompatible with B14, if I'm not mistaken? I tried patching it with the Tsukuyomi patcher but that didn't work out :(.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Here are patches to Beta 13 part 1 (after the additional two patches) to fix the RTC on hardware and in (very) recent builds of mGBA.
Hi there, it seems to be incompatible with B14, if I'm not mistaken? I tried patching it with the Tsukuyomi patcher but that didn't work out :(.
You probably forgot to check "Bypass Invalid Checksum", or whatever it is called there.
Unfortunately beta13 isn't compatible with beta14, you have to start a new savefile
If you're going to try to answer someone else's question, please read the post very carefully before replying.

ON:
Welp, I've been out all day and got a few hours to use the PC just now. I'm going to be adding another 74 pokédex entries that Aethestode shared today to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: Done. The new ones start from 165 which is Alolan Sandshrew's entry.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
I have a problem
How I can get to the ss. Ane because it dissapear and I doesn't know how to get the evo coral or it can get with another way?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I have a problem
How I can get to the ss. Ane because it dissapear and I doesn't know how to get the evo coral or it can get with another way?
The S.S. Anne does not dissappear, it is accessible at any time after you reach Vermilion City.
As for the Evolution Coral, it's inside a poké ball in the underwater spot of the S.S. Anne.

ON:
Added another 130 pokédex entries to the Dropbox folder.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
I see… I guess it's time to try max happiness then. Thanks for the help, I'll go try it out right now!

Also, I tried a few things on Eevee in an attempt to make it evolve to Espeon and I found out this, I'll just put it out here in case anyone's curious:
-Eevee evolves into Leafeon with Leaf Stone and into Glaceon with Ice Stone. It can't evolve into Sylveon, but I guess it's because you can catch it in the Bonus Sylveon Chapter.
-Link Stone and Moon Stone do nothing to Eevee.
-After evolving Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon, it is possible to de-evolve him back to Eevee with a Sun Stone. It's not possible to de-evolve from Leafon or Glaceon (I haven't tried Umbreon/Espeon yet).
-And perhaps the most curious: you can evolve Eevee multiple times in a row. Like, you evolve it into Vaporeon with a Water Stone, then use a Thunderstone on Vaporeon and it evolves into Jolteon, then use a Leaf Stone on Jolteon and it evolves into Leafeon, and so on. However, Glaceon does not share this feature: if you evolve Eevee or one of the evolutions into Glaceon, it won't evolve into any of the others (no stone appears to work on Glaceon).

I think a lot of pokemon locations were changed from the last beta (Jigglypuff is found wild when in the last beta you could find only one, Shuppet doesn't appear in the golden tumbstones in Lavender Tower, Kangaskid was added, etc), but some others remain the same. I guess the locations list could use some updating (I might try to compile a list once I clear the game :) )

PS: Does anyone know at which level does Kangaskid evolve?

In the bonus chapter for evolving Poliwhirl into Poliwrath you can find an 'Evol Coral' allowing to evolve Eevee into all the forms and back at anytime (outside of batlle) you like.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
In the bonus chapter for evolving Poliwhirl into Poliwrath you can find an 'Evol Coral' allowing to evolve Eevee into all the forms and back at anytime (outside of batlle) you like.
Why did you reply to a post written in 2015 about a completely different version of the game, with information the original poster cannot make use of?
Not to mention they haven't logged into their account since 2017.

ON:
Another 86 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: There's probably a lot of repeated entries as Aethestode has been uploading fixed versions of certain descriptions.
I'll probably fix it up at some point, just not for now. It's kind of a tedious task, and I already have my hands full of tedious tasks to do for my personal project.

EDIT2: Another 11 entries added to the Dropbox folder.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
Those new Fakemons are Lit <3
The only problem i see are the name representations. They are kinda inconsistent.
Like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
They are both Primal.
But the names are GroudonP and KyogrePr ?
Then some of the Megas are X
Some of them was Y.
But there are also some pokemon with X in the name but wasn't a mega.
The Clones we're named 2
The Variations named 1-2.....

Trainer 766

The only problem i see are the name representations. They are kinda inconsistent.
Like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.
They are both Primal.
But the names are GroudonP and KyogrePr ?
Then some of the Megas are X
Some of them was Y.
But there are also some pokemon with X in the name but wasn't a mega.
The Clones we're named 2
The Variations named 1-2.....
Those names are only placeholders.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
I have a couple of questions...

What chapter does the current game lead up to?
What is the chapter of Orange Archipelago when Pink get her face burned(Is that chapter in the current story)?
What chapter do the current screen shots of Orange Archipelago end at?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
you can easily find out where the current release ends by looking at the first page of the thread, its not hard to find it tbh >.>

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I have a couple of questions...

What chapter does the current game lead up to?
What is the chapter of Orange Archipelago when Pink get her face burned(Is that chapter in the current story)?
What chapter do the current screen shots of Orange Archipelago end at?
1) Read the main post.
2) Unavailable atm.
3) Unknown. The pictures go further than the current beta in terms of content.

EDIT: Fixed the invitation to the Discord server. Y'all can find it on my signature.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Whats the best way to gain exp in this game to nake ur pokes reach lvl255

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Hi there. Really enjoying this game so far. I have one major question: is there a document that details how any or all of the Betamon/Fakemon/oddities evolve, if they do? I have only reached Fuschia but I would like to know if such documentation exists. Thank you in advance, and your game is amazing!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Whats the best way to gain exp in this game to nake ur pokes reach lvl255
New Island and Cerulean Cave are the best spots to get exp. right now, but in either you'll have to spend an insane amount of time to reach Lv255. You're simply not supposed to reach such levels right now.
is there a document that details how any or all of the Betamon/Fakemon/oddities evolve, if they do?
No, there isn't.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 22, 2020
FIRST, I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE THIS GAME! NOW FOR THE BAD PART, I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS WERE MY GAME CRASHES RIGHT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE ROM. I TRIED RE DOWNLOADING THE EMULATORS BOTH VBA AND MGBA, I HAVE ALSO TRIED RE-DOWNLOADING THE 14.5 BETA PATCH AND THE FIRE RED ROM (SQUIRREL) AND IT STILL CRASHES. ALL I LITERALLY SEE IS A WHITE SCREEN ON VBA AND ON MGBA ONCE I LOAD THE ROM THE ENTIRE EMULATOR CLOSES. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE ON HOW TO GET IT WORKING? THIS IS VERY PUZZLING BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING LAST NIGHT JUST FINE AND WAS AT THE EEVEE CHAPTER.

EDIT: I ALSO TRIED REMOVING ALL THE PREVIOUS SAVE DATA I HAD ON FILE AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK ON NEITHER VBA OR MGBA.

EDIT 2: OKAY SO I RAN AN UPGRADE OF MY PC AND THE EMULATOR STILL DIDNT WORK, I ALSO TRIED THE VBA FLASH 128 METHOD BUT IT DIDNT WORK, AS WELL AS LOOK THROUGH THE TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDES FOR MGBA AND CANNOT SEE ANYTHING THAT IS BENEFICIAL. I FEEL VERY DEFEATED RIGHT NOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
chart.png

Last edited:
Back