• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Tv Shows you Miss

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Plenty of tv shows come and go in our lives, but what is a particular tv show that's ended/cancelled that you miss? Try to exclude anime from this, though.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Shining Time Station. It was the original "Thomas & Friends", based mostly on the stories though. I grew up so much with this show, and I really wish it was more appreciated than the crap they show today for Thomas the Tank Engine. :c

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
There are plenty of animated series that I fondly miss, but the ones I'd like to see get reruns again are Codename: Kids Next Door, Aahhh!!! Real Monsters!, CatDog and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

As you can see, I had grown up with a good amount of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows.

Years
The original Teen Titans. I miss the heck of that hsow.

Codename: Kids Next Door, and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

YO I LOVED KND!! idk what it was even though the whole premise of the show looking back was silly but it was still super fun to watch as a kid.

also really loved Fosters! good ol' Blooregard Q Kazoo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I wish Top Gear would come back. It's a shame Clarkson punched that guy cause they'd probably still be filming. And their Amazon stuff just.. idk it doesn't have the same appeal to me. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Kids next door, teen titans, and Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown, and Psych. All shows i wouldnt want to come back (two of them kinda did and was both a mistake imo) but all shows i miss dearly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I miss the original Teen Titans so much... why not make another season of that instead of the Teen Titans Go garbage they have now ;-;

Years
Part of me also really misses Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It was really impressionable on kid me because I wanted to to do magic like she could in everyday life.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
omg I miss Glee idc idc
It's absolutely iconically horrible as I'm rewatching now but it also reminds me why I was obsessed as a teen - dorky characters with love/hate personalities in over exaggerated situations

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Amazing world of gumball (it deserved more seasons or at least a movie)

Back