• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Accidents

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    If by accident you mean something like breaking some bones or whatever, I broke my left arm once when I was like 8, funny enough I'm left handed and a few days later my school started final exam season, so I had to learn how to write with my right hand, or had a teacher or my crush friend to write for me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Got rear ended while driving an 1980 LeBaron. Think steel land barge. I was fine. They were likely totaled.

Years
  • I've been in two major accidents. One I was the driver, and the other a passenger. I totaled someone's car "following too closely" and I take all faults for, since I didn't brake on time.

The other one was harsh. It was Christmastime as well, so that really hurt. I was with my dad as a passenger and he was making a left turn and didn't see the vehicle that hit us. His eyesight isn't as good as mine at night, but that's no excuse because I didn't even spot the vehicle that hit us until after he started to turn. Anyways we were hit and I noticed my humerus was broken the moment I tried to move it, and my shoulder moved but my elbow did not. I was in an arm sling for three weeks and then a brace for four weeks. I lost time away from work, and missed out on a convention due to the inability to drive.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I haven't had many serious accidents - the worst one I remember was in a parkour class I took some years ago, when I failed at something called a "Cat Leap" and slammed both of my shins on a wooden piece of playground equipment in midair. No bone damage or need to go to the hospital, but they were very skinned/bruised and - *shudder* - puffy.

My mom and stepdad got in a car accident about a year ago, though - hit a deer. They were uninjured except for minor cuts and bruises, thank goodness, but the car was totaled. My mother has said a bunch of times that she's so glad I wasn't there.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah, so:

Spoiler:

This was pretty much my first serious accident, so I just want for people to stop talking about it after today, but we'll see.

Years
  • I have been in a bus accident and this was after it stopped raining. I was looking out the window in the bus and I saw a car slip on the puddle and it crashed into the bus and it was on my side too. I didn't get injured and I was okay.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I had to get stitches on my head like, twice? Or something. 2 or three times. I was super young so I don't remember too well, but my parents told me that one of the times a sand bucket hit my head and it was the sharp part and basically like.. I dunno. But I had to get stitches.

Second time was when I was at the grocery store and wanted a balloon but my dad wouldn't give it to me and I ended up falling on the grocery cart part on the bottom where it's made out of harsh material or whatever.

Dunno for sure if it happened a third time.

Another time I was in a house fire at my Nana's house (I wasn't even a year old) and I almost burned up with the house. I had to be thrown out a closed window and I still have the scar on my hip to prove it.

Then another time I had to get stitches a few years ago since a dog bit me so hard muscle was showing. It didn't heal up right and left a scar since I kept messing with it but oh well.

That's all I can think of currently.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A bus I was in slid around the icy road during a snowstorm and crashed. Nobody was hurt but the bus wouldn't move and I had to walk all the way to the uni. It was cold. And I had more than half the way left. Then I got there and classes had been suspended. I went back home by Metro.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I've been the cause of a few minor accidents since I got my license. I hit a tree once but thankfully all it did was knock the mirror off my car. Then a few weeks ago I rear ended someone while I was trying to park. I've had a few close calls recently though. Nearly got t-boned a week or so ago because a person signaling with their blinker didn't turn. Had a few people brake checking myself or cars in front of me as well recently. I think the worst one was yesterday a guy decided to just stop in the middle of the highway because he didn't want to speed past a cop (he got pulled anyway) and myself and the three cars riding behind him nearly plowed into each other trying to stop.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I almost broke my leg when I was younger, I fell into a pit or something, and a massive rock fell over it.

Years
  • When I was young I got into a motorcycle accident with my parents bc of a drunk driver. :0 Miraculously there were no other speeding vehicles bc that was at the center of the road and during the night and people tend to not look where they're going when speeding up. @_@ Also we were all unconscious for a bit. But yeah.

Thankfully my head wasn't broken though there was a lot of blood, but my hand still has the scar from that event and I'm kinda uncomfortable riding motorcycles now. :D

The drunk driver hit a tree or something, I think he was still alive? Definitely pressed charges I remember that happening.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Many. From car crashes to falls to fights to ..self inflicted 'accidents'. Also some random things like almost getting struck by lightening once lol.

Back