• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Is the light ball still useless on Pikachu? haven't played in like a year

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
BETA_14_660.png
BETA_14_664.png
BETA_14_681.png

BETA_14_715.png
BETA_14_717.png

EDIT:
Killer Hotel Chapter - First Ending
BETA_14_738.png
BETA_14_752.png
BETA_14_772.png
BETA_14_845.png

Killer Hotel Chapter - Second Ending
BETA_14_853.png
BETA_14_858.png
BETA_14_862.png

BETA_14_864.png
BETA_14_865.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
ok for some stupid reason i need help applying the patch
1) Open NUPS Patcher
2) Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
3) Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
4) Choose the hack's .ups patch where it says "UPS Patch"
5) Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
6) Click on "Patch".
7) Done.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone knows if this game is hard, long and grindy?? and if does it have early breeding?? (I am looking for a hack rom with this features, any recommendation would be much appreciated )

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Does anyone knows if this game is hard, long and grindy?? and if does it have early breeding?? (I am looking for a hack rom with this features, any recommendation would be much appreciated )

No breeding available yet, and requires little to no grinding

Years
Is it possible to play this on MyBoy? (The Android emulator) Or would I have complications?

Also, what are "Orangean Formes of Kanto Pokémon" that I found under the Sprites section?

Years
Oh so if I find them on the Orange Islands they'll be different? Nice, lemme ask a few more questions if I may

1. Are Pokemon Followers planned, like we had on Heart Gold/Soul Silver?
2. I noticed that the region tab only listed the Kanto Region and Orange Archipelago, does that mean we won't be seeing the other regions like the RomHack originaly intended or are you guys planning to take it slowly? Like for exemple for now only these two regions for the 1.0 release and then the other ones will be coming in the next months/years?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Oh so if I find them on the Orange Islands they'll be different? Nice, lemme ask a few more questions if I may

1. Are Pokemon Followers planned, like we had on Heart Gold/Soul Silver?
2. I noticed that the region tab only listed the Kanto Region and Orange Archipelago, does that mean we won't be seeing the other regions like the RomHack originaly intended or are you guys planning to take it slowly? Like for exemple for now only these two regions for the 1.0 release and then the other ones will be coming in the next months/years?
1) No. That's basically impossible in binary hacking, at least right now.
2) The Chapters Lists for each region are written by Aethestode as he makes new maps and events for said region.

To further clarify the current status of the hack a little bit, right now, we know that the next release will contain the entire Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago. In the Discord server, Aethestode also mentioned at one point that if possible, he wanted to include Cerise Island as well.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
GUys where do you find the fishing rod in beta 14.5? or just tell me in any version as it might be the same

And also I found a glitch after i caught a abra. BAsically after i caught my abra i clicked teleport and i suddenly went to vermillion city even though i never reached that city. then when i tried going back to the previous city, i just turned into a girl and telleported somewhere and had to battle a random trainer. fix it pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
And also I found a glitch after i caught a abra. BAsically after i caught my abra i clicked teleport and i suddenly went to vermillion city even though i never reached that city. then when i tried going back to the previous city, i just turned into a girl and telleported somewhere and had to battle a random trainer. fix it pls.

Abra teleport glitch, is well known, don't use it. As for the rod I think it's in vermilion city

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
I am kinda new to this kind of thing and am having trouble with this, what Emulator do I use I am using VisualBoyAdvance and it just says battery loaded when I open the ROM. I used NUPS to apply the UPS file to the original game. Before I did that I could play Fire Red.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I am kinda new to this kind of thing and am having trouble with this, what Emulator do I use I am using VisualBoyAdvance and it just says battery loaded when I open the ROM. I used NUPS to apply the UPS file to the original game. Before I did that I could play Fire Red.
Make sure the Save Type of VBA is set to Flash 128k (Options > Emulator > Save Type), and make sure you used a Fire Red v1.0 ROM specifically. v1.1 ROMs will not work.

ON: I added the very quick guide I wrote up there to apply .ups patches to the main post because why not. Whoever needs it can find it under the Guides Section of the main post.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
well It says it's V1.0 and it's clean and I changed what you said it still says the same thing
(edit It's on flash 128k but do I change it to flash or keep it on automatic. I changed it to flash to see what would happen and it loaded the original fire red game)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
well It says it's V1.0 and it's clean and I changed what you said it still says the same thing
Can you please explain exactly what happens starting from the moment when you open the patched ROM in VBA?
Also, make sure to restart VBA after setting the Save Type to Flash 128K, to force save the configuration.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 18, 2019
Can you please explain exactly what happens starting from the moment when you open the patched ROM in VBA?
Also, make sure to restart VBA after setting the Save Type to Flash 128K, to force save the configuration.

I open VBA and load the ROM and it literally acts as if it's just the original game (Fire Red) I did the UPS step again and yet it did the same thing. I had restarted VBA and it keeps doing the same thing

It still is just loading the original game is something wrong with a file or something?? (edit) nvm I was being an idiot and removed the patch but it still shows the white screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back