• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Thanos snap* Pokemon gone.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What Pokemon would you be fine if it were deleted from existence? No hate. Just in general. Not game-wise, btw. Also, you can only pick one.

Honestly, the only Pokemon I'd be fine with if it were Thanos snapped out of existence is Jynx. I really don't think anything would be at a loss if it were.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Lucario. I am absolutely fed up with Lucario appearing in everything. Getting rid of it would be a blessing.

Years
  • Just one? Well I guess that rules out the ultra beasts sadly if I can only eliminate one. Gumshoos then. Stop trading these things to me, nothing is more traumatic. Why ruin a mongoose with this stupid toupee? And what are you going to do with this thing in battle?

Years
    • Seen today
    Only one Pokemon? In that case, I pick Emolga, because I find it very annoying, and I'm tired of Game Freak shoving it in every regional dex. Also, since it's a stand-alone Pokemon, I don't have to feel bad for breaking the one Pokemon only rule.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Probably something like Baltoy or Gulpin. They seem pretty forgettable.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • but who would replace pikachu :(
    how about the universally acknowledged best and cutest pokemon who in almost 25 years they haven't come anywhere near topping

Spoiler:

i really don't think thanos snapping pikachu would be a good idea...

BitterZestyFanworms-size_restricted.gif

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Chatot is easier to remember when it spawns in GO around your place fairly frequently (outside of event spawns). :V

Qwilfish is one of my go-tos for such questions, I suppose.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I am definitely completely 100% okay with Luvdisc never existing. I don't recall it having any real significance, whatsoever. Just give the Heart Scale farming to another Pokemon.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I would like to say Stunfisk, but not this time. I'm really sick of having Charizard appearing everywhere and would not care at all if it got snapped.

Years
  • Normally I'd say none because there are no Pokémon I care strongly enough in a negative way to snap them out of existence....but then I think. why not the Binacle line????

Back