• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: What does your trainer / trainer card currently look like?

Years
  • Here's my character's current look
    wSckhyl.jpg

And my league card
    6ovSyFi.png

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
  • Okay, I'm pretty sure sharing youtube links is frowned upon, but the fastest way to show our current character is with our latest thumbnail, so... humor me?

Our idea is that she's a Hogwarts reject and ball of rage! So Gryffindor colors and FIRE in the eyes!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Probably will update the look again soon. I adore all of these variations of poses and personalisations though.
    IMG-20191121-090059.jpg

IMG-20191121-092254.jpg

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • 2otbtBW.png

Here is my league card, I really like the maroon shirt and the thinking pose.

Also thanks to Nah for helping me out the with the image!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 4D8Nomz.jpg

This is Lisa's outfit when she was crowned Champion...

...or it would have been, if the game didn't force those stupid uniforms on us for nearly every important battle in the game!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I haven't really looked at the card much. Took me a while to get an outfit I liked. I wish I had returned to hair to its blue color that I started with. As always, I like the way the female looks more than the male and the clothing usually looks better on the female.

Will probably have more versions in the future.

kdsug6v.png

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I finally got Shield!! I chose the boy character 'cuz I felt like it, and after my first trip to Wedgehurst, he's wearing...Urban Smog Casual Tee, White Hoodie, White Loafers, Red Simple Gloves, and everything else is the default. I think it's pretty stylish, for so early in the game. 😎 Where did all my money go

Back