• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Dark Sid

Dark boy
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I know there are some timed events, but does anyone know if there are and plot crucial ones?

Some more about my specifics; I'm currently using various emlutators on a Chromebook. While I can get the games to accept I'm using RTC, the function doesn't actually work (eg, it's always 12pm). Is this going to completely prevent me from playing the game, or am I just going to miss out on some bonus stuff?
    I dont think dude. Mgba emulator is for Android devices unlike VBA for pc. It depends upon what u are using if a phone then i suggest mgba because i play it any phone very simply without encountering too much of troubles. For pc VBA however i have no experience of pc.

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Well u should reopen discord for us to join not fair that u closed it for no reason probably as it says closed until further notice false advertising 😡

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter has its own Discord Server.
    However, it is officially closed until further notice.
    Proof so quit lieing 😡

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Proof so quit lieing 😡
    So what?, there must be a reason behind it. Firstly we dont know that who done it. Secondly discord may have too many members already and some peoples dont like many things to be crowded. We just can wait we are no special they wont allow us but anyway i dont think that release date is too far now. Sadly if Lunos cant open the discord we will have to wait, there's no other option

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Well u should reopen discord for us to join not fair that u closed it for no reason probably as it says closed until further notice false advertising ������
    1) "I" didn't close it. I have no power or vote in the Discord server. It's owned by Aethestode and the other members of the staff which I am not a part of.

2) Where exactly is this "false advertising" that you're speaking of?
    Proof so quit lieing ������
    Proof of... what? What the hell are you even talking about? What are you trying to say?
    What are you accusing me of lying about? I don't understand.

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter has its own Discord Server.
    Proof so quit lieing 😡

Seriously!
    Be patient Bro. Beta 15 will be released when the creator thinks it is ready to be released! Venting your frustration on somebody else won't prepone the release date.

PS: What does lieing mean anyway?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Is there some kind of Patreon system to support Aethestode in the development of the ROM hack?

Despite what some may initially believe, there actually are some generous people out there who would gladly contribute to the cause each month

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Is there some kind of Patreon system to support Aethestode in the development of the ROM hack?

Despite what some may initially believe, there actually are some generous people out there who would gladly contribute to the cause each month

No

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When will be beta 15 released????
    Please answer
    There isn't a set date for the release right now. Beta Testing is happening, and it's being very productive because we're finding a lot of bugs that Aethestode is fixing as fast as he can.

It should be ready at some point of this month, in theory, but there isn't any concrete information to give.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I'm in seafoam islands after fighting the 3 birds fusion and in seafoam islands, there is a builder that comes after you the boulder moves on spot then the screen goes red

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm in seafoam islands after fighting the 3 birds fusion and in seafoam islands, there is a builder that comes after you the boulder moves on spot then the screen goes red
    You never fight Zapmolcuno in the Seafoam Islands, as far as I remember.
    Could you please provide some pics or maybe a video?

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    You never fight Zapmolcuno in the Seafoam Islands, as far as I remember.
    Could you please provide some pics or maybe a video?
    Its a bug i also encountered in Seafoam island it doesnt matter when u go there but there is a boulder in the starting puzzle which moves and tries to challenge like a random trainer battle but then the game freezes. However, its in beta 11.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • However, its in beta 11.
    Ah, then it's irrelevant. Development for that version of the game ended long ago.

ON: And it's not the only version. Unsurprisingly, because Red Chapter was far too ambitious for its own good in my personal opinion, Red Chapter ends here.
    Beta 15 will be the last version of the hack.
    It's over.
    iHySSuI.png

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Ah, then it's irrelevant. Development for that version of the game ended long ago.

ON: And it's not the only version. Unsurprisingly, because Red Chapter was far too ambitious for its own good in my personal opinion, Red Chapter ends here.
    Beta 15 will be the last version of the hack.
    It's over.
    iHySSuI.png
    Hey dude everything is not over if only Aethostode can choose the right person for its decelopment then its of course its not really that bad of a news. However no one knows that what will happen to the hack development after this. We just have got to trust a little bit to the new developer if Aethestode gives it to somone else. Who knows that this hack may become more active then recent. There are plenty high of chances that the quality of story will detoriate but we can just hopefully trust a bit on the condition because things may take a turn for good.

Back