• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 6, 2021
Thanks, any idea on where to find him? Even a small clue is enough. I've been looking for him for a while

Did you call Zero first? If you want a hint, you met this man before when you had no medals, and his house is always empty. (If still you can't find him
Spoiler:
)

What is the ??? Quest the Space amidst the snow Quest and the rainbow Quest. and how do I do it.

To start Rainbow quest you have to go back when you got something important to start your journey.
Spoiler:

Does Anyone know where to find the key to enter prism tower, Also what do I do with the Ambrosia fruit?

Route 110, behind the waterfall. But before that you must find a Shard of Arceus (check a cave not far from your house,
Spoiler:
) and show it to a man in Future 2, the one in Dynamo Cave (door before the guy who turn pokemon into shinies)

In Future 2 there's someone craving for that fruit, find him and he'll reward you with something nice

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
For those who have actually gotten to 5 gp. Was their any requirement other than both having to be 4 gp for you to get it or is it just really rare?

Jason320

Resident Dumbass
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I'm not smart which house the seaside villa or the house near the volcano

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 6, 2021
For those who have actually gotten to 5 gp. Was their any requirement other than both having to be 4 gp for you to get it or is it just really rare?

Rarity depends on genetic similarity of the parents, chances to get an higher GP egg are [100 - (genetic similarity)]%.

I'm not smart which house the seaside villa or the house near the volcano

My bad, seaside one.

Jason320

Resident Dumbass
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Also how do you beat ?QMARKS?, Grims last pokemon?
How do you reach 100 floors of trainer tower I always run out of pp before I reach the 30 floor
The corruption how do I kill it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 6, 2021
Mr. Nemo told me to find a old map where is it?
Also how do you beat ?QMARKS?, Grims last pokemon?
How do you reach 100 floors of trainer tower I always run out of pp before I reach the 30 floor
The corruption how do I kill it

- Go where old valuable things are shown.
Spoiler:

- I did it with Frost Nullifier and PP stall, obv in Easy difficulty.
- Farm some Elixirs and PP Up/Max.
- Same as ?QMARKS?, but with Darkness Nullifier.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2020
Where can I get Rotom wash ?
I´ve beat the 6th Gym Leader at the moment.

Last edited:

Jason320

Resident Dumbass
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I found A vault chest in the factory what's the password
What do the metor shards do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 6, 2021
I found A vault chest in the factory what's the password
What do the metor shards do?

Check the Enzymo's Note, the password is there. It's just written in another language with its own alphabet
Spoiler:

You will need the Meteorite Shards later, make sure you have at least 3 of them.

Jason320

Resident Dumbass
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
The silver-haired man crafts the finest linework
the world stored behind the painting hides true artwork
Where do I find the silver haired man

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020
I talked to vordev and now I'm lost as to where Enzymo is, I've checked sylen lab and the asutra museum, still can't find him

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2021
Trade offer

Hey guys, I heard the discord channel is down, I almost made it in my first Prism run but gave up to play the E4 update after getting hard stuck in the 48xs for months. I really want to make it in my next run but want to shakes things up a bit and go with a different team, so this is a trade offer post.

I have the following 5GP platinum pokemons (with plat cards) -
5GP Platinum Serperior
5GP Platinum Aegislash
5GP Platinum Whiseraph
5GP Platinum Valkyreon

All of them are fully battle ready with maxed pp ups on their moves but still lvl 133 .

I will only accept other 5GP platinum pokemon for them ( ideally with plat cards ). The ones I am most interested in are Dragonite, Furret, Any data pokemon and any pokemon that can mega-evolve ( Incineroar, decidueye... )

I am most interested in other plats but I am also available to trade shiny 5GP ( with plat card ) too. I`d be interested in mega evolution able pokemon and or data pokemon. ( Furret needs to be plat thought )

under NO circumstances I`m willing to trade a plat mon for a non plat one. Thanks

Also, unrelated but
Spoiler:

Last question ... how do I enable my pokemons to get to level 150? Guess that will help on prism

Last edited:
Back