• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
tom-nook.original-1200x800.jpg

Welcome to the Animal Crossing Club! For anybody is who is a fan of the franchise.

Questions: Favorite Animal Crossing NPC? (Can be a villager or anybody really).

Which was the first Animal Crossing game you played? (If it's the most recent that's okay too!)

What are your favorite activities to do while playing Animal Crossing?

For me my favorite NPC is Blathers. I think his information about real world insects, fish, and dinosaur fossils are all fascinating and I'm so glad this is included in these games again.

My first Animal Crossing game was Population Growing for the Gamecube back in the early 2000's. I was a baby during it's release, but we had a copy and it ended up being one of the first video games I ever played. It assisted me in learning to read, so despite no longer owning a copy, I still have a strong fondness for this game and especially the soundtrack. I followed the series throughout my life as I later owned a copy of Wild World during grades 1-5, City Folk later on, and New Leaf has been one of my favorite games of all time as a teenager.

Related to Blathers one of my favorite things to do is visiting the museum. The museum in New Horizons is beautiful and peaceful.

Also feel free to post photos of your towns! Can be from any game in the series if you want or just New Horizons.

My town of Nautica (Named after the underwater utopia of Dragon Quest 11, which I was in the middle of playing during the release of New Horizons.

6Wf3scv.jpg

Jolly Rules

Sheep

Cici

Headspace

Fairy

Winter

Madison Steel

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
My favorite NPC is none other than Pelly the clerk!!
My first AC game was wild world. My cousin suggested me this game and even gave his DS to me. In the game I learned many terms and all those kinds of fishes! XD
I'm fond of fishing! And I like how the player puts the shark and sunfish inside his pocket. LOL.
My town's name is Merida(a town near to ours). Ehe, I'm sorry I can't post any pics at the moment(my town's choked with weeds anyways. XD)

I'm just glad I found this thread. ^_^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My favorite NPC is none other than Pelly the clerk!!
My first AC game was wild world. My cousin suggested me this game and even gave his DS to me. In the game I learned many terms and all those kinds of fishes! XD
I'm fond of fishing! And I like how the player puts the shark and sunfish inside his pocket. LOL.
My town's name is Merida(a town near to ours). Ehe, I'm sorry I can't post any pics at the moment(my town's choked with weeds anyways. XD)

I'm just glad I found this thread. ^_^

Hello @Jolly Rules, I'm so glad you found this and joined!

Pelly is a great character, and so is Phyllis. I love the different puns the character says grabbing a fish.

And it's okay, I know how it gets when weeds accumulate. I go on hiatus sometimes with my towns, or sometimes when I'm revisiting a town from an older game they accumulate.

Thank you so much for joining, and btw I think you have a wonderful town name as well.

Oh, and it's unrelated but I noticed your fairly new (Since your join date says April) So welcome to Pokecommunity also!

Years
hello! def going to join :D i'm currently playing new horizons, have i think...180 or so hours in the game? my island is coming along nicely terraforming-wise. some of my fav villagers i have are judy, kid cat, stella, and rosie! but i love them all, though there are some i'm going to be parting with to island hop or something. it's addicting, lol

Which was the first Animal Crossing game you played? (If it's the most recent that's okay too!)

the original on gamecube for me, though it was my friend's game. my first i've owned was wild world. i also have new leaf, happy home designer, and of course new horizons<3

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Might as well join, seeing as I'm obsessed with New Horizons atm

Favorite Animal Crossing NPC? (Can be a villager or anybody really).
I have a lot of favorites. Pierce is the first one who comes to mind, Muffy, Coco, Lucky, Apollo, and Rodeo are some of my other favorites. I have a penchant towards liking the creepy villagers, haha

The original Gamecube one that came out for America! I put in so many hours for that one. I've played them all pretty extensively.

In New Horizons, I love customizing the island through terraforming and putting decorations down outside. In other games, I love collecting furniture to decorate my house and chatting with my villagers. Plus all the other "chores" are so much fun. 🖤

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Might as well join, seeing as I'm obsessed with New Horizons atm

Favorite Animal Crossing NPC? (Can be a villager or anybody really).
I have a lot of favorites. Pierce is the first one who comes to mind, Muffy, Coco, Lucky, Apollo, and Rodeo are some of my other favorites. I have a penchant towards liking the creepy villagers, haha

The original Gamecube one that came out for America! I put in so many hours for that one. I've played them all pretty extensively.

In New Horizons, I love customizing the island through terraforming and putting decorations down outside. In other games, I love collecting furniture to decorate my house and chatting with my villagers. Plus all the other "chores" are so much fun. 🖤

Hello @CiCi and thank you so much for joining! It's interesting you mentioned furniture, I like doing the same thing however my favorite part about finding furiture that fits the theme. Years ago I never decorated, I used the houses as a storage for different clothes since that was my favorite thing to collect.

hello! def going to join :D i'm currently playing new horizons, have i think...180 or so hours in the game? my island is coming along nicely terraforming-wise. some of my fav villagers i have are judy, kid cat, stella, and rosie! but i love them all, though there are some i'm going to be parting with to island hop or something. it's addicting, lol

the original on gamecube for me, though it was my friend's game. my first i've owned was wild world. i also have new leaf, happy home designer, and of course new horizons<3

Hello @Sheep, thanks for joining! I'm only around 80 hours. Terraforming a great feature, thought personally I got a bit overwhelmed since there's so much you can do with it. Also I've only said bye to one villager so far, I get far too attached. Especially to the first few villagers who joined. Though I think there's probably a certain excitement to finding new ones.

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
My favorites blathers and celeste <3
I first played the gcn version a little bit and gave it another chance on new leaf and loved it.
Catching stuff for the encyclopedia and donating them to the museum. Home decor is time consuming for me as well.

I was also in the middle of playing dq11 when it released lol, my town name is Narya i just made it up. Im glad new horizons is so popular plenty of new fans and chatter everywhere about it. my towns so messy trees and flowers everywhere. but I love it :-)

Years
There is definitely a lot of excitement with island hopping! I love it haha. I'm currently planning on letting Cheri, Midge, Erik, and Ankha leave, but not too sure who I'll replace them with yet....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My favorites blathers and celeste <3
I first played the gcn version a little bit and gave it another chance on new leaf and loved it.
Catching stuff for the encyclopedia and donating them to the museum. Home decor is time consuming for me as well.

I was also in the middle of playing dq11 when it released lol, my town name is Narya i just made it up. Im glad new horizons is so popular plenty of new fans and chatter everywhere about it. my towns so messy trees and flowers everywhere. but I love it :-)

Hello @Headspace, thanks so much for joining! I've actually never been able to finish the museum collection, but it would be such an accomplishment. My town was also just going to be flowers and trees scattered. Then I started seeing all the cool towns being posted to YouTube and wanting mine to look something like those.

There is definitely a lot of excitement with island hopping! I love it haha. I'm currently planning on letting Cheri, Midge, Erik, and Ankha leave, but not too sure who I'll replace them with yet....

I hope to get Jerimiah, he's been my favorite villager since Wild World. I love the lazy villagers.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Count me in!

I think Celeste, Reese, and Flick are my favorite non-villager NPCs. For villagers I gotta admit I've got an exceptionally soft spot for Whitney and Punchy. They're not in my NH town right now since I want to experience other villagers, but I have their amiibo cards so they're just an instant away! I've also really come to love Dom and Marcie, they're just so precious. (´∀`)♡

New Leaf was the first AC game I played but I was familiar with the series since back in the Game Cube days. It pains me that I waited so long to start! Clocked over 3000+ hours in NL, ahahhha.

And favorite activities... hmm. I really enjoy breeding flowers, growing my catalog, completing the critterpedia/museum, making custom clothes/paths/etc, and obsessively redesigning my house and island! And.. I guess everything else too, lmao.

Years
I really hope the next villagers to ask to leave for me will be Midge or Diana... I need to make space for a lazy which I don't have atm. Diana is cute but I've got other snooties I like and have, and Midge is one of my first five starters so she has her starter house :<

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love the snooty villagers, but I can definitely understand only having 1 or 2. Though, if I had Diana I don't think I'd ever give her up! <33 And tbh the Lazy personality is one of the best. I have Beau and he's just the most adorable biscuit on earth!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Hai fellow islanders! I think it's pretty obvious who my favourite NPC is. Hint: she is related to a blabbering owl.

Right now, I am preoccupied with decorating my island and trying to figure out what I want to do, in terms of aesthetics. Still working towards that 5 star rating! My favourite activity would probably be gardening. I just love the mechanics of crossbreeding and trying to get all possible colours.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Turnips going for 110 bells today, that root loving hack tryna rob me dead. >:(

Anyone on here other than me have a Nookazon account?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Hey sorry for my delays but I'm updating the list, thanks so much @Fairy and @Winter for joining!

My sister got me this card for my birthday which was really thoughtful, i can now get my favorite villager.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aww, he's adorable! What makes Jeremiah your favorite villager? :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Aww, he's adorable! What makes Jeremiah your favorite villager? :)

There's a slight story to it, but as background I shared a copy of Wild World with my siblings. They were all much older and well, eventually moved away. They also left me with the copy.

Jeremiah was one of our first villagers in that town, and he stayed through the entire duration. I grew super attached with him. One of my bigger regrets is that I stopped playing for a week...and he moved. I was a bit distraught and retired the town.

I never got Jeremiah back. I tried for years, letting my villagers in New Leaf go just for the hope he would show up. But he never came.

So I was playing and texting with my sister and she's like "Who's your favorite villager"? and the next day she shows up with the Jeremiah card.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw, that's precious! I'm happy that you're able to get such a cherished villager back. <3

I feel very similarly towards Whitney. She was one of the first AC villagers I ever had and left such a huge impression on me. And while I have Freya atm, I'll always have Whitney's card to bring her back. :')

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It's weird, I wasn't crazy at about diving in ACNL. I thought it was actually a pretty weak point in the game and the only good thing about it was being able to see Pascal. But I'm strangely excited about it this time?? I hope the mechanics are ironed out quite a bit and the creature variety was improved, but yeah I'm actually looking forward to it. I hope we can make trophies from things captured by diving! I'd love an octopus model. <3

How is everyone enjoying the Bug-Off so far? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back