• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution – From the Pokémon's Perspective!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Here's yet another fun, staple game of the past!

2WRtyWel.jpg

How to Play

In this game, the person above you will specify a Pokémon evolution (such as Koffing -> Weezing), and you will pretend to be that Pokémon and react to your evolution as it happens! After that, it's your turn to specify another evolution for the next person to comment on, and the game will rinse and repeat!

See the examples below for a clearer picture of how this game works! Or, you can have a look at the original thread for more examples!

Example:
    Person 1
    We'll start off with this one: Shroomish -> Breloom!

Person 2
    "Ah, there are my arms. Focus Punching makes actually sense now!"
    Next up: Remoraid -> Octillery

Person 3
    "What on earth just happened? I was literally just a freakin' fish, and now I have like 8 arms! O_O"
    Magnemite -> Magneton now!

Person 4
    "Hah, nothing could possibly be as ridiculous as Dugtri—dang it. I spoke too soon..."
    Hmm, how about Fennekin -> Braixen?

...and so on!

Let's start off with this evolution...

Slowpoke -> Slowbro! Have fun with this one!

Years
  • "Ow that hurts! Why does this Shellder look so weird? Oh well..."

Next is Alolan Meowth -> Alolan Persian.

Years
  • "I'm bigger and stronger with some sweet hydro cannons to boot but I kinda miss my fluffy tail and cute ears."

Now for Munchlax -> Snorlax

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    "Food! I just want to keep stuffing my face with fo- zzzzzzzz."
    How that sucked....
    But, how about....Galarian Farfetch'd to Sirfetch'd

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    "Oh look I have hands now. But, can someone pass me a shirt? I uh....don't want to show off my chest."

Lombre > Ludicolo

Years
  • "Weakest Pokemon eh... you'll pay for your insolence!" *bites nearest victim*

Vulpix -> Ninetales

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • "Damnit! My water typing is gone! Wait, why do I feel so warm all of a sudden... oh right!"

Cufant -> Copperajah

Back