• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove a Letter or Two, Would Ya?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Cerulean Cave -> Clean Cave

This cave is spic and span and only inhabited by Minccino. Running shoes off at the entrance!

pkmin3033

The user sidesteps an attack, screaming at the opponent to enrage them. Works especially well on Tauros!

Years
  • Blue Flute ▶️ Blue Flu

The blue flu got a bit overshadowed due to everyone's hysteria about the Pokérus, but it's still dangerous and contagious all the same. Will only affect blue Pokémon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Cosmog -> Smog

A mon turns into a Poison attack? Okay then... maybe since the mon is known for not having any damaging moves is a reference to Smog always constantly missing?

Wishing Piece > Shin Pie

I hope you're not planning to eat that...
    Pretty sure that is way more than 2 letters removed :3.

Mareanie -> Marnie

Is Mareanie actually Marnie in disguise (or the other way around)...? The world will never know.

Reminds me of a gen8 playthrough I watched online when the player seemingly accidentally called the rival the Water/Poison mon.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Mean Look --> Me Look

A mirror appears in front of your pokemon to reveal that it has in fact turned into cookie monster

Back