• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but there's a glitch in the upcoming main series game that reverts all shiny pokemon back to their normal color scheme if they are imported from previous gens.

I wish Pokemon could evolve in-game right in the middle of a match like they can in the anime.

Last edited:
    Years
  • granted. it'll crash the game 70% of the time and gamefreak won't do anything about it.

i wish pokemon stayed in 2D

pkmin3033

Granted, but you've still got to deal with Dexit, the worst online interface possible, Pokemon Home subscription fees, Game Freak, and Gen III's narrative. Have fun!

I wish Pokemon would appear in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

Years
  • Granted, but it's just gonna be the overused Gen 1 pokemon again.

i wish the next nintendo console would have 2 screens again, like the DS.

pkmin3033

Granted, but be prepared for joycon levels of quality in the build, a UI messier than the Switch's, and forced implementation of gyroscopic and touch screen controls in EVERY game. Did I mention the games will cost $70/£70 on this new machine?

I wish Game Freak would make Pokemon Z next.

Years
  • granted. it's gonna Pokemon Z...amazenta's Big Day Out. a mobile game with microtransactions and 2 ads every minute.

i wish we got the Super Rod immediately in games, as opposed to having to go through the Old & Good Rod first.

pkmin3033

Granted! All you can fish up with that is Pokemon in their high 70s. That will wipe you out in a single hit. Have fun!

I wish Nintendo would take over development of Pokemon games from Game Freak.

Years
  • granted. literally a week later EA buys out Nintendo, and you can guess where the rest of this story's going.

i wish pokemon originated from Europe instead of Japan

pkmin3033

Granted...but the games have changed hands so many times now that they're a completely unrecognisable and broken mess because of all the "improvements" they keep trying to make to the gameplay.

I wish Lucario didn't exist.

Years
  • granted. but riolu still does. now you're stuck with a toddler that can't evolve.

i wish all regions would combine into one mega region like pangaea

Years
  • Granted, but no Pokemon are in any of the 8 regions, you just have the landscape to look at and music to listen to.

I wish battles in gen 8 didn't have a stupid 20 minute timer. I wish for 45 minutes minimum.

Years
  • granted, but it'll eat up the 45 mins all the way through no matter what, so if you're a fast battler, i hope you got the patience for that lol.

i wish bronzong was the pokemon mascot instead of pikachu

pkmin3033

Granted, but millions of fans of "cute" Pokemon now hate the franchise because Bronzong doesn't meet their standards...wait, wasn't I supposed to corrupt that wish? Oh, shi--

I wish every fighting type Pokemon didn't exist.

Years
  • granted, but so are all the types its super-effective/weak against. so basically almost half of all types will be goneski.

i wish pikachu was 6 feet tall

pkmin3033

Granted, but that's its Gigantamax form's new size, making it completely useless. RIP.

I wish the anime would come to an end.

Years
  • granted. ash is killed on screen and credits abruptly follow. millions are suing pokemon and tv stations for allowing their kids to be exposed to such scenes and everyone goes bankrupt.

i wish we could get legendaries as starters in a future pokemon game.

pkmin3033

Granted, but like every other Legendary, they take forever to level up and, because you have Legendary starters, Gym Leaders all have them too. Of a significantly higher level. Have fun grinding for hours!

I wish Pokemon had sliders similar to Bravely Default where you could set the random encounter rate and battle speed.

Years
  • granted, buuut it's locked behind a $300 paywall for premium users. and you gotta buy one for each copy that you have.

i wish seel had a better name

pkmin3033

Granted. Say hello to The Amazingly Super Fantastic Highly Original Never Before Seen One And Only White Seal Of Absolute Justice And Positive Energy...Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series. And Knuckles.

...and yes, it's going to put ALL that on the screen EVERY time you either encounter one in the wild or send one out in battle. Did I mention that The Amazingly Super Fantastic Highly Original Never Before Seen One And Only White Seal Of Absolute Justice And Positive Energy...Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series. And Knuckles. is more common than Zubat now, and appears in both routes AND caves? :D

I wish Spiritomb had an evolution

Years
  • granted. Soulcoffin is pretty decent, but to evolve him you'll need to go to Hallowed Tower (yes you can only evolve him in Gen 4) at exactly 8:32PM on October 21 (and no you can't change the clock for this) while having 3 other Spiritomb in your party. And 2 of those need to be shiny.

i wish all pokemon had an evolution.

Back