• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • granted. your post on the rom hack forums now has a swarm of 12 year olds constantly spamming it looking for guides and cheats, and you're endlessly being messaged to add more and more stuff to it.

i wish you got the Amulet Coin at the start of the game

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, to compensate the economy raises the price of everything

I wish for a shiny porygon

Years
  • granted, but it's in a glitchy romhack and it'll soon turn into a Bad Egg for no reason

i wish all romhacks ever made were complete and without bugs

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, this just motivate nintendo to take all of them down even more thoroughly

I wish that the pokemon 25th anniversary was tomorrow

Years
  • Granted, but nobody celebrates it.

I wish the move deleter was accessible as soon as you leave your hometown. It's unbearable to have to wait 6, 7 or 8 badges later to get rid of HM moves.

Years
  • granted, but they now charge P5,000 per move to delete :((

That's not too bad a deal actually! I'll take it.

As for Turtwig, your wish is granted, but unfortunately this is the only move that Turtwig can learn by level up now. Once it hits level 7 it will not learn anything else, even when it evolves into Torterra it's only option will be the moves tackle and withdraw that it came with as a starter, and the giga drain move it learned at lv 7. It can't learn any TMs, Hms or Move Tutor moves either I'm afraid.

I wish groove would release good, wholesome, sweet and wonderful Pokemon theme dolls like they did with Hello Kitty here. Sign me up for a Pullip Dratini!

Corrupt a Wish

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Granted! It is haunted though, no big deal.

I wish I was able to sit down and actually finish my incomplete Pokémon games

Years
  • granted! but while you were at it, 5 new projects popped up and now they're close to the deadline. oh wait that's just my life.

i wish every single wish in this thread came true, but without any of the corruptions

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, the thread is deleted and all your VPP posts don't count any more

I wish for a action rpg pokemon game

Years
  • granted. it's a glitchy mess and costs $300.

i wish all pokemon could be obtainable in single player. no more trade evo mons ples

Years
  • Granted, all pokemon can be obtained in single player mode, but there are no more evolutions period, trade or otherwise. All pokemon are single stage evos. Crobat and Golbat no longer exist, there is only Zubat. There is no Pikachu or Raichu, Pichu only.

I wish for the next pokemon game to release the long-awaited dragon and steel eeveelutions.

Years
  • Granted, but it will also cause Magikarp and your entire team to faint with it. You also will always faint first like with explosion, and by being knocked out first you lose.

I wish water stones were accessible earlier n pokemon Emerald. You can't get this stone or even a blue shard to trade for one until very late game.

Years
  • granted. but the Flygonite is only available if you go directly to Pokemon Headquarters and beat every single employee with just a Trapinch.

i wish there was an Eeveelution for every type.

Years
  • Granted, but Game Freak is only granting infinite storage space to 1 lucky player who wins a sweepstakes, and it's not you unfortunately. Also to offset the cost of the giveaway all other pokemon home users will see the price of their subscription quadruple, same with pokebank.

I wish I had a Chansey here to take care of me when I'm sick, and help cook and clean around the house.

Years
  • granted, good luck with meeting everyone's expectations & handling the stresses as the owner of one of the biggest gaming franchises on Earth.

i wish all the different Rotom forms kept their Ghost typing.

Back