• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evil strikes back!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • Ah yes. Team Fixit. Ironically, their goal is to break as many things as possible. They're not very strong though, so it's mostly just vases.

I'll tell you who I do fear though, Team Helium.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Ooooh, Team River... their plan is to make a world where water types reign supreme, as they believe it their ancestral birthright.

They're not too fond of electric types, though.

But... I'm not quite sure how they measure up against Team Nocturne.

Years
  • ... steals sofas from homes and upsells them! truly diabolical.

but wait 'til they hear about Team Nacho.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Team Nacho plots to cover entire cities with cheese sauce! They constantly get interfered with by the rival evil team, Team Salsa!

What's this I heard on the news about Team Candle?

Years
  • Oh, looks like Team Candle's plans to cover the entire region in wax isn't so original anymore...

But what about Team Hygiene?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Poor Team Hygiene. They were foiled by the mere existence of a middle school within 100 miles of their base.

Speaking of evil teams, what's Team Tuba been up to?

Years
  • ah yes Team Tuba. disrupts band class with a swarm of low end horns in an attempt to dominate the sonic sound space. almost always asked to leave they are.

but surely Team Floss is doing better than them?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Apparently, the tooth fairy legendary isn't picky about where it gets it teeth...

Any news about Team Karp?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Used Splash! These guys are heavy researchers looking into prove that Splash really can not only deal damage, but be actually indeed the ultimate move.

Team spider?

Years
  • places pests in your home so they can charge you a premium fee to have their ariadoses and galvantulas get rid of them. vile!

how about Team Ham?

Years
  • Pokémon are boring, so they want to give them more vibrance! Their aim is to steal everyone's Pokémon and recolor them to their liking. Using permanent paint or marker. Oh no!

Team Cave?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    They are platonian philosophers that feel reality is fake

Team Spruce?

Years
  • aims to destroy every other kind of wood! biodiversity is the devil! Spruce is king!

Team Lasagna?

Years
  • Everyone used to sneeze so much, they were incapable of even the most basic tasks like cooking and cleaning. Food shortages were rampant, and people and Pokémon fell into harsh times as a result of being unable to grow or scavenge food. Many casualties were reported.

Team Iceberg?

Years
  • Basically an armada of penguins waddling closer and closer to world domination

Team Underwear tho...

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I think Gamefreak rejected them, as they kept trying to steal people's undergarments which was definitely not PG

Team Bond on the other hand...

Back