• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024

I hope that 2021 is a good year as well! Or at most that life goes back to normal before all this chaos began.

Years
  • I today only found this wild-card thread. Who will miss a chance to post for VPP+TriviaCHallenge and plus the enjoyment we are having here lol.

You're lucky, I only noticed the whole challenge today. It says it's still open so I'll have a bash and see what I can do in just February. Either way, I love chit chat threads, and would be posting here regardless :)

Years

yess to more chit chat threads! i love that both Forum Games and Poketrivia have been ridiculously active lately. warms my heart to see it was possible to raise a Legendary in a day lol

Years

wow you beat my record lol. took me 2 and a half weeks for mine. granted, there weren't that many spammers yet at the time lol. congrats!

Years

awesome to hear! let's wait til Meadow updates this thread in the future, but i think you're also qualified now to get a free prize Pokemon for VPP and it's guaranteed shiny!

Back