• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
  • Old username: sangv
    New username: ngoomie
    Note: I don't actually use 'sangv' in most places anymore. I absolutely still used it everywhere back when I signed up, though.

Years
  • Old Username: Leaf-11
    New Username: Leaf
    Note: Austin gave me permission to use his old Username. Also donated to PC last month too.

Years
  • Old username: Liliana Vess
    New username: Hybrid Trainer

If I'm coming back home I may as well settle back into my old username

ribbits

ribbit
    Years
  • Old username: madlevi22
    New username: ribbit

This is a name which im more commonly associated with in the PokeCommunity that doesn't involve my irl name :)

Years
    New username: ribbit

This is a name which im more commonly associated with in the PokeCommunity that doesn't involve my irl name :)

Unfortunately taken, and was just made in November 2020 too. :< If that's your account and you want it deleted to free up space for you to use here, just PM me its email for verification! Otherwise you'll sadly have to pick a different, untaken name (if you want to use a taken name you need to have 50+ posts, and we have a username checker in the first post to verify too).

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    Old username: my email (is it really necessary to write it here? That's the main reason I want it changed 😅)
    New username: ptptcenz

I guess I made a mistake in the registration process and didn't realise that I could select different email and username?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Old username: Aisaka
    New username: Setsuna
    Note: This account does exist, but their join date and last activity was January 26th 2008, and after looking through the OP I think that qualifies the rules to change to an existing username? If not let me know, and I can decide on another or keep my current one. Not too big of a deal.

ribbits

ribbit
    Years
    New username: ribbits

Okay so this seems like a fair compromise haha, made sure to check the name is free too! froggies are neat

Years
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    Old username: Starman125
    New username: Astral Miracle

i realize i haven't posted anything here, but i'd really like to put this username behind me. thanks in advance!

Lioniac

High-level Language Developer trying to learn ASM
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Old Username: VoidLion
    New Username: Lioniac

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Old Username: Ash
    New Username: alisaie

biting the bullet on this instead of waffling on it for eternity!!

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Old username: Chainfire57
    New username: Chain

If it is available, I would like to have that nickname. Thank you very much :D

Back