• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • I was thinking about making a fashion club, but I worry that fashion is too broad of a topic... and let's say I limit it to only alternative fashion. Then that would exclude non-alt fashion. Thoughts anyone? Would anyone want to join a fashion club?

I think a fashion club would work. I would join it. We have a beauty/spa club, so I like the idea of a sister club that focuses on clothes. I don't think you have to limit yourself to a particular type of fashion. If it's too narrow then it could actually be more of a challenge to get traction, unless it's a very notable trend and not limited to just fashion like a goth club. I think you ought to give your fashion club a try. We have some pretty broad clubs out there that do well like the book club and nature club. Let's try to make this one happen :)

I was thinking about starting a Chess thread in general but Roni suggested that I start a Club instead, posting here to see if there would be any interest in a Club or if I should just go ahead and do a post somewhere else.

Sorry for this late response. I do admire the art of chess, it's a game of strategy for kings! I myself have not played it enough to be a good contributor to the club, though I know the pieces and understand basic rules. I'd be fascinated to see such a club built and take root here though, if there's an audience for it here. What I would recommend doing is making a thread about chess, maybe in Off-Topic or Entertainment & Media, and seeing how the conversation goes. If you think you get a good number of posts then you should make a chess club, because the people who posted in the thread could all become your members. So if you see interest in it on the forum, go for it and invite all the fellow chess players you met in your chess thread, and use that as the foundation of your club.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I was thinking about making a fashion club, but I worry that fashion is too broad of a topic... and let's say I limit it to only alternative fashion. Then that would exclude non-alt fashion. Thoughts anyone? Would anyone want to join a fashion club?
    omg yes i want in, do it

Years
  • Hello! New Here. Came to know about this forum from the trivia forums.
    What types of things can we do here? Sorry for a dumb question.
    glad you could join in on the fun! basically this is just a place for niche discussions with regards to the club thread you're in. i.e. the Cat Lovers Club is where people talk about their cats, or just felines in general, the Fashion Club is where people talk about the clothes and styles they like to wear, etc. thread owners will usually post topics to discuss about so as to give clubs better direction and all, but for the most part, it's just a chill place for people with similar interests to gather into :3 that's the best i could put it :p there's the stickied Guides and Rules if you need a better explanation of stuff hehe.

glad you could join in on the fun! basically this is just a place for niche discussions with regards to the club thread you're in. i.e. the Cat Lovers Club is where people talk about their cats, or just felines in general, the Fashion Club is where people talk about the clothes and styles they like to wear, etc. thread owners will usually post topics to discuss about so as to give clubs better direction and all, but for the most part, it's just a chill place for people with similar interests to gather into :3 that's the best i could put it :p there's the stickied Guides and Rules if you need a better explanation of stuff hehe.

Thaks, explanations like this one are better understood than the rules.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The MH Arena Club is taking votes one which members of the clubhouse would be which monster from any series! So even if you don't know what MH is and haven't joined, you can still get in on the fun!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Poll two for NAH has just launched, find out (and participate in) what MH monster he is!

And don't forget, it's never too late to join! Just tell us you name and you preferred monster (if you have one) and we'll do all the work! <3

Years
  • Dunno if I'm overlooking it, but I don't see an Ice type club. Was kinda hoping there was one =(
    I'd rather not be stuck in charge of one all by myself though, was wondering if there was anyone else interested?

Was also interested in the eeveelution club, but the last post is from February so I gues that's kinda dead =(
    As is the Dragon Type Club =(

At least there is an active Fairy type club. Wondering if I should join or not. It's one of my 4 favorite types.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Looking to see if there's any interest in a Fishkeeper/Aquarium Club? Freshwater or saltwater fish owners are welcome (although I don't do saltwater, it's also a great way to learn from one another!). Would love to make a club.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I know I have a sci-fi club that needs to be made, and I am still interested in that. I recently got an idea for another club. Since the bishie club I think is ready to retire, I can afford to start another club that has an anime theme. I was thinking of launching a new club called Inuyasha's Forest. It would be a place for fans of the series Inuyasha by Rumiko Takahashi. Anyone interested?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Would anyone perhaps be interested in a fitness club? Fitness is something I've recently become quite passionate about and I noticed that nothing of that category has been created thus far.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I know I have a sci-fi club that needs to be made, and I am still interested in that. I recently got an idea for another club. Since the bishie club I think is ready to retire, I can afford to start another club that has an anime theme. I was thinking of launching a new club called Inuyasha's Forest. It would be a place for fans of the series Inuyasha by Rumiko Takahashi. Anyone interested?

I'm not quite sure how I missed this. I am a HUGE InuYasha fan and would join in a heartbeat! I think this is a marvelous idea, dear sister!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I was just adoring my Munchlax plush, and it got me thinking... would others care to join a baby Pokémon club? A playground for pokemon like Munchlax, Togepi, Riolu, Pichu and all the rest of our sweethearts.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I was just adoring my Munchlax plush, and it got me thinking... would others care to join a baby Pokémon club? A playground for pokemon like Munchlax, Togepi, Riolu, Pichu and all the rest of our sweethearts.

Me!!! I adore this idea and would join in a heartbeat!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So I've thought about making a club for our Star Trek fans but not to sure how big it would be. I've also been wanting to do one for Electric types but haven't gotten around to that yet either.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I'd join the Star Trek club too. If that happens I'll probably either adopt the May the Force be With You club, or make a new club for Star Wars fan, because if the trekkies get their own club, then we Jedi also deserve a planet to call home.

Back