• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen today
    Never ^^
    Who needs a boat when you can slice through water?
    Seriously though, I generally avoid water sports cause I'm a bad swimmer.

Have you ever forgotten the attachment to an email you sent?

Have you ever seen someone walk a cat?
    It seems to be getting popular here for some reason... people walking around with a cat on a leash like it were a dog....
    They probably wanted a dog but the pet shop went out of stock...
    It's sad though, the point of having a cat is that you don't have to walk it XD

Years
  • Multiple times.
    most of them were me emailing myself something though xD

Have you ever held a toad or frog?

They probably wanted a dog but the pet shop went out of stock...
    It's sad though, the point of having a cat is that you don't have to walk it XD

The point of having a cat is having a pet that will give everyone attention, but refuses to give you any because stingy xD
    I kid you not... my cat only comes to me for food. The rest of the time it goes to relatives or visitors for attention xD

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Never happened, or at least I don't remember.

Have you ever lost something, just to find it again a few days later, when you were no longer looking for it?

Years
  • Inside games, all the time. Like when I hunted Raid Dens for HA mons. There were multiple times I'd be unable to find or get it. Then when I'm no longer looking for that particular mon, suddenly it shows up.
    irl, dunno. Probably. I'm pretty sure it's happened, but can't recall any instance in particular tbh.

Have you ever made a snowman ?

Years
  • Erm... I can't remember it but it feels like something I must have done at some point... I mean, I grew up in the countryside...

Have you ever been arrested?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Tough times... In 300 million years, things happen, and sometimes you have to do dirty work to survive...

Seriously though, never. Only one identity check a five or six years ago, and one stop at the customs when I went to the USA because I had an apple in my bag.

Have you ever made an Internet pause for like a week?

Years
  • Whenever I go abroad. I leave pretty much everything behind so Internet too =3

Have you ever made a soup yourself?
    (as opposed to opening a can and heating it)

Seriously though, never. Only one identity check a five or six years ago, and one stop at the customs when I went to the USA because I had an apple in my bag.

They had to check if it wasn't an apple bomb I guess =o

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I don't think so. Maybe when I was little? If so, I can't remember.

Have you ever mixed up threads on PokeCommunity while replying?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, it often happens in Forum Games ^^

Have you ever been called to help someone else's move?

Years
  • Called, no. But i've been asked in person by my brother and sister once each.
    And I did help.

Have you ever worn shorts and a t-shirt in winter? And no, you don't get to wear anything over it =3
    I sh*t you not, while it's freezing in winter here, some weirdos go running in short clothing @_@

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Yup! I do it....... Sometimes there is even snowfall out there.....
    And remember I am not a weirdo, just trying to to raise up will, muscle and strength or should I start Training like Saitama?

Have you ever put a fight somewhere and then run from there? Leaving
    2 guys from fighting till Infinity.

Years
  • Yes, quite a while ago, I don't even remember when it was.

Have you ever taken so long to post something that you got logged out and had to log back in?

Yup! I do it....... Sometimes there is even snowfall out there.....
    And remember I am not a weirdo, just trying to to raise up will, muscle and strength or should I start Training like Saitama?

=o
    I always get shivers just looking at people who run outside in short clothing when it's freezing lol
    Also, does Saitama even train?
    It's been a while since I've seen One Punch man, but he usually just lazies about when he's not one punching stuff iirc =o

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I did when I was a kid. Usually in different audio / subtitle combinations. Don't have the time for it anymore, lol.

Have you ever have an entire day pass by where you got so very little things done?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back