• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A grand total of 10,000 posts

Years
    • Seen today
    Well I made it all the way. I don't actually have too much to say either. I wasn't even going to make a thread initially, but figured it's quite a neat milestone and there's no harm in it. If this had been couple months later, I would have hit this milestone exactly on my 5th year here.

I was on another forum (non pokemon related). I hit approximately 7,000 posts on my account before it shut down, so never did quite get there.

I don't often do this so I want to express appreciation for my time here. Even as someone who remains on the quieter side and uses it for casual purposes, it's quite nice still feeling included and surrounded with so many lovely people.

That about wraps it up. Much love and regards

-ZeoStar

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm glad to hear you still like being around here! Hope you'll stay even longer and continue brightening up the place! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    oh wow!! congrats and don't forget to request a free post-milestone vpp! ;)

Back