• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Do you know the grubs from the Lion King? Made them look delicious. Tried them on pizza. Refuses to eat it without them now. Describes it as slimy, yet satisfying. Fills a similar role as sardines.

What are you trying to sell door-to-door?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sleep with the lights off, but there is a mosquito constantly buzzing around.

Would you bring a stapler, ruler, or book to a schoolyard fight (no fists, knives, or guns!)?

Years
    • Seen today
    I would bring my Dark Magician! (Don't tell me y'all never had illegal playground duels)

Would you want to fly, but in a flying toilet?

Years
    Oh, I know that one! Sandiego is a city in Australia. It turns to a carmen colour during the winter migration of the local butterfly species known for its blood-red coloured horns!

Whats your favourite sport?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I'd make a dirty joke about that, but I don't want to break PokeCommunity rules! Let's just leave it at billiards.

What is your favourite board game?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    When it's broken enough. I smash what's left of the pavement with a mallet so the city council has to fix it.

Sneakers or dress shoes - which ones do you like wearing best?

Years
    I cant decide, they are both so good, I often end up wearing both: One on my left hand and the other on the right.

What do the stars in the american flag stand for?

Years
    Every star in every constellation that America has nuked since being in space.

What shape has 3 sides and a sum of 180 degrees for all internal angles?

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, that depends... How do you define time? In order to do that, first, let's talk about parallel universes...

Why does Plankton want the secret formula for the Krabby Patty?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    To pass it off to his descendants as a family recipe, of course!

Why is the motto for the Vulcan salute "live long and prosper"?

Years
    It's actually from the lyrics to a very famous ballad by the great Vulcan singer T'lurith. In the video she sang that to herself in the review mirror as she drove away from her cheating husband for the last time.

How much is the jacket? Not that one, the blue one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The blue one costs 1.5 souls. Sure you don't want the red one? It only costs the blood of your enemies!

What do I even do?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Is it not obvious? First, check all the components on the spaceship. Next, talk to the astronauts. Are they doing okay? After that, double-check the trajectory of the rocket. Account for weather. Finally, cancel the launch when the viewership number reaches the peak, about five minutes before launch time. Ensures maximum disappointment.

What kind of hairstyle do you want to have next?

Back