• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years

I think it's okay. In it's debut gen it was the strongest of the pikaclones, though some better ones have ones have since come along like Pawmot, Togedemaru and Morepeko

This guy might give you a bit of a challenge when you verse the electric gym leader in BW since it's fully evolved and the electric/flying typing gives it an advantage against all the starters, plus it is fast and volt switches in and out, making it tricky to catch at times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Mixed feelings for me. It's deliberately placed to interrupt Audino grinding.

On the other hand, Electric/Flying is a good typing. Sadly, 75 special attack is hardly passable. Even in game.

Years

In Gates to Infinity, Emolga is a good friend of Dunsparce. He is protective of his bro, and even volunteers that his friend goes on a journey rather than himself. Even if both wanted to go on one so badly. That is a light hearted sacrifice.

Years

I gave up long before that. Shield's Pokedex entry states that Emolga can sometimes over carry berries in its cheeks that it cannot fly. Lesson learned, take only what you need.

Years
    • Online now

If Game Freak makes a new flying squirrel Pokemon in a future generation, I hope it'll be less annoying than this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back