• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Oh, don't worry. I'll get the Sylveon and throw it in, as well!

Waiter, there's rice in my soup!

Years
    Don't worry, it's perfectly edible, it's just a wee bit crunchy and metallic tasting and has a habit of making you discern the truth when you try to lie to yourself =D

Waiter, there's a dirty sock in my soup!

Years
    it adds to the overall flavor! it'll melt once you take a slurp of the soup!

waiter, there's a slowpoke tail in my soup!

Years
    It's a soup sock! They're used for straining the broth. Not that you want it still floating in your soup, but I promise it's not the kind of sock that somebody wore on their feet!

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

Edit: Ninja'd!

Don't worry! It's not a real slow poke tail, it's plastic! I'm also not really a waiter, I'm an officer Jenny undercover. We suspect that endangered pokemon are being sold here as food. There's a whole swat team of Jenny and Growlithe outside. We're using this toy tail as bait to draw out the Pokémon poachers, catch them in the act, and bust their operation!

There are nunchucks in my soup!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes, to fend off the soup ninjas. Always swoops by to sample the soups patrons get. Be sure to grip the nunchucks properly. May be a little slippery from the soup.

Waiter! Found a sapling in this soup!

Years
    it's not really a sapling though! it's just basil we forgot to trim off the stem and we gave you extra for extra flavor!

waiter, there's a marble in my soup!

Years
    You meant that the soup is in the marble! What we have here is a beautiful marble soup bowl. You can take this commemorative bowl home with you for a small fee.

Hey waiter, the pink star diamond is in my soup! *graps the jewelry and runs out the door*

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hm? No, no. Is just a big chunk of undissolved Himalayan salt. Makes the soup even saltier.

Edit for Scoop: Yes, to eat the soup quicker before it gets cold. Do you want cold soup?

Waiter! Found a rubber ducky in this soup!

Years
    Well why are you trying to eat from my bath tub then? :femme:

Well there's also carrots in there, but you're not complaining about those for some reason... 🤔

Waiter, there's an Iphone in my soup!

Years
    Didn't you order baked Alaska soup?

They are fairy and psychic plates. It's a secret ingredient in a max soup I just invented that unlocks Gardevoirs hidden gmax form. I thought you'd like it :(

Waiter, there's a perfectly good master ball in my soup, and now it's damaged because you cooked it. I doubt will catch any pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    "When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
    EDIT: Ninja'd
    What are you complaining about? That's a bowl of cold ramen, there ain't no damage or nothin'!

Excuse me waiter, there's a [Waluigi's entire moustache] in my plate!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Wrong. Happens to be a Voltorb, not Electrode. Delivers a taste Explosion. Might just be shockingly good.

Waiter! Found a toothpick in this soup!

Back