• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Uh..??? *googles it* No result! I am very very sorry sir. Shall I take it back?
    Waiter, there's a Samurai inside my soup, who seems almost ready to slash YOUR head! Do something, quick!

Last edited:

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
    Whoops, sorry, sir, your table itself seems to be inside it!

Waiter, there's a Karrablast in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
    Thank goodness! You found it. SirYarnsalot has been mad at us for loosing his Karrablast.
    Waiter,*calmly* I can see a *the lights suddenly go off* aah! I can see A Dracula in my soup!

TheLegendaryGuy

Years
    That's because I am hyped for Pokémon Sun, and not Moon, and Mercury is the closest planet to the sun. So, I put the elemental Hg into the soup because the name of that metal is the same as that of the planet. But please.. Relax and have your soup. It will taste good, and it'll clean your intestine OF EVERYTHING!!!
    Pretty long explanation, huh?
    Waiter, there's.. eeu.. There's wolf s**t in my soup!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
    That's nor wolf spit, it's dog drool. We have quite a few taste testers in back, and one of them must have stuck it's head into the pot for a sniff.

Waiter, there's a waiter offering soup to me in my soup!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    To wherever your dreams are...

Waiter, there's a Get-Together in my soup!
    Am I winning?

Years
    you never told aldo if he won ):

That isn't chocolate btw, it's our new brown-flavoured water, we're testing it out to see if you can really taste colours.

Waiter, there are some gears in my soup?!!!

Years
    Ah sorry, that's my pet goldfish. They have a habit of jumping into other people's bowls, sorry about that.

Waiter, there is a soup in my soup???

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Why did you climb into the bowl?
    (I imagine sniping is going to be a bit of a problem during this game lol)

Is that not what you asked for?

Waiter, there's a road to El Dorado in my soup!

Last edited:
    Years
    Shhhh, no so loud! There are people who would do anything to know the location I just hid in your soup. Do you want a map to a lost city of gold or not?

Waiter, there's sushi in my soup. Sushi is delicious, and soup is good too, but when together the rice falls apart!

Last edited:
    Years
    What you actually have there is oobleck rice - punch it hard enough and it'll come back together in no time.

Waiter, there's a tree in my soup!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't worry, it's just a mirror. It's called Mirror Soup for a reason!

Waiter, there's soup bowls in my soup!

Years
    I wrongly assumed you would want a bowl for the soup. Apologies, I'll open another can and pour on the table if you would rather eat it that way.

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

Waiter, Gandalf the Grey wizard is in my soup!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh, no, don't mind him, he's just... taste-testing. Yes. As long as he hasn't brought any Hobbits along, you're good.

Waiter, there's a sock in my soup!

Back