• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waiter, there's a ___ in my soup!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Mistakes the cauliflower for potato. Boiled it, mashed it, and stuck it in a soup, though. An understandable mistake.

Waiter! Found a necklace in this soup!

Years
    I guess when Rose dropped the Heart of the ocean into the Sea in Titanic a fish swallowed it, and it was the catch of the day used in your soup.

Waiter there's a dollhouse in my soup. Worse, Barbie and Ken can't get out!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Should have paid the flood insurance. Intended it that way. Gave you the Disaster Relief Soup. Saves Barbie and Ken by eating all the soup. (Made them out of carrot. Do not worry about eating them accidentally.)

Edit for Wailord: No, just a piece of blue pumpkin. Did you really think a whole Wailord would only be $3.99?

Waiter! Found a painting in this soup!

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh, a Klimt? C'est magnifique! I mean sorry this random scribble was in your soup. Let me get you a new bowl and I'll take this painting out of your way, meanwhile you can eat every soup in the restaurant free of charge forever, If you forget this. I'm going hand this masterpiece in my...uh, I mean do you want salt or pepper in your new order!

Now there's a radio in my soup! What kind of restaurant is this place?

Years
    No no, the soup is the painting. We couldn't replicate the entire thing, but we're confident we remade the soup at least!
    Spoiler:

But... the person on the radio said they were hungry! D=

Waiter, there's a Revell model kit in my soup!

Years
    no no no that's the opinion variety, they must have sold you wrong

waiter, there's a vitamin gummy that won't come off of my soup spoon!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Checked your soup. Crossreferenced the fact with this book. Will give you a Works Cited with your bill.

Edit for vitamin gummy: Do not fear! Happens to be part of a normal gummy worm. Contains absolutely no nutrition.

Waiter! Found a puppet in this soup!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Don't worry: That's just the surprise toy!

Waiter, there's a rock in my soup!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ordered the pre-tipped soup. Never needs to worry about tipping your servers. Will simply take that money as the tip.

Waiter! Found a lamp in this soup!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Incorrect. Gave you a very fat chopstick.

Waiter! Found a crystal ball in this soup!

Years
    We use those as soup broth to channel your good fortunes after eating our soups =D

Waiter, there's batteries floating in my soup!

Back