• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Great user who chimes in every now and then to do some funny posts in Forum Games! The avatar also looks really good!

Years
    A kind and helpful user who went out of their way to give me advice during last years Get Together despite being on the opposing team

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
    Such a cool dude, been one of our Team carries in GT, especially in Unite event! Literally rules Unite with Machamp, and eats others for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Really helpful, too! Just met them this GT, hope to see them more often!

Years
    I've had little interaction, but I've seen some good and funny posts from you =3
    There was a bit of a back and forth between us in one of the FG/PT highlighted games that made me lmao

now forsake the Discord side and join us at the dark forum side! :fufu:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Instead of just saying how awesome it is to have you around the Forum Games section, I'm gonna praise you for how active you are in the Pokemon Trivia section instead! Not only are you really consistent with posting puzzles and letters in Hangman, but you also always seem to have something interesting to say in a lot of the other games there as well! Very impressive!

Years
    My long lost relative from another Eeveelution family =D

Really fun to play FG with and a very active presence in multiple sections!
    Makes really good drawings too! =D

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Loving and funny Glaceon that never misses out on a chance of using one of his hundreds of Glaceon pics!

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
    Uses one of the greatest 8 Pokémon as a pfp! And has been helpful in the past and I can always expect to see them on forum games!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Has a cute avatar picture and seems like a ver yfun person. Glad you're back after you vanished a while ago! :D

Years
    A confused user who keeps misremembering where FG is!

Has a nice flair with the best Water starter!
    Is pretty active in multiple sections and is just fun to have around in general =D

Back