• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The user above has a really nice flair and is very friendly and considerate! :D

Years
    • Seen today
    I've only known you as a regular here, but from my view point you've evolved in showing a greater level of comfort around the forum over the years. Occasionally something of self depreciation will slip, but often our minds cloud us and we don't see our full self worth. You are absolutely loved and welcomed here by the community. It's very telling with how others will engage you and play along in the 'open chat' type of games. Life can suck, but you always have a spot here.

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    I'm not sure if you remember me from the time I had been on here years ago under a slightly different username, and that's okay if you don't. I remember you from that time, and I noticed then that you always seemed very calm, cool, and collected. Fast forward to the present where I'm back on here again, and have seen that you have stuck around. After all this time, you still maintain that calmness that clearly comes out in your posts, and you have a kind of zen kindness towards others. I hadn't really gotten to know you well from that other time, and can't say I really know you well now, but I've seen enough of your posts to clearly observe this. Much respect towards your general attitude and how you treat others. 8)

Years
    This user is very dedicated into contributing making PokéCommunity forums a welcoming, warm, friendly and helpful place for all users! His idea for a Smile club is quite refreshing and more than appreciated!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A very good friend who is always friendly and considerate even when she's fighting through tough battles of her own.

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    A definite friendly user! Made me feel welcome on this site along with Alex and ReKoil, too cool for school!
    (skip me next person to do this im too shy)

Years
    A new user who comes across pretty friendly and appears to be starting to branch out around the forums a bit =3
    One of us! one of us! one of us! :fufu:

Back