• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Near Death Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
This is not a sob story that I made up, which people may have thought, I'm just sharing a scary experience that I went through on Wedesday night.

It all started when it was about 1:30 AM at night, and I decided to get the newspaper (never again), and when I got to the newspaper booth thing (thats about 30 seconds away from my house), a white, and a dark green car pulled up out of no where and gun shots were fired, I was shot in my left arm, in deep agonizing pain, enough to make even the toughest person cry out in pain. Which I was doing too, luckily my french teacher (who lives across the street) saw what had happened through her window and rushed to help me, and by that time the 2 cars had already gone and I was starting to loose alot of blood. By that time 2 other people who lives on my street heard the shots being fired and came to see if I was alright and one called 911 on his cellphone, the other person notified my parents and they seems hysterical on what I would be doing leaving the house so late, and saying how it could have been worse. The Ambulance finally came after about 3 minutes that felt like an eternity and got me on the stretcher and brought me to the nearest hospital (Mount Sinai Hospital), and docters did some tests on me,removed the bullet, stitiched me up, it felt like I've been pricked with needle dosens of time while there. And it was decided that I should definatly spend the night there and I would be able to go home in the morning which I did, as for those guys, they weren't caught yet but it will be a matter of time. And if that bullet went into my wrist and damaged my pulse, I proberly woundn't be living.

That story is 100% real, and my left arm right now is very sore after all of that, but the good thing is that I'm alive.

But the thing that boggles my mind is why those two cars pulled up suddenly...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
OHH! I'm soooo sorry about what happened.
That was such a scary story.
Btw, I'm just curious but how does it feel like getting shot. It looks painfull but I never experienced it...luckily.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
*wide eyed*
0.0 geez, that would horrible! Glad your okay! I waz zhot at once, luckly it mizzed though. I can imagine that really hurt;_; Get better zoon^_^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
To tell you the truth, I really never saw a gun in my life except in the movies or games. Feel better soon, LiquidThunder. ;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ahh...I'm always scared of something like that. ;_; That sounds mortifying to me. Get some rest of course, and we're all very glad you're still alive.
You know you could just read the newspaper online from now on. ._.; In fact I'd probably never leave my house (not that I do often...) after something like that. You be careful and with that arm too. ;_;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Thanks everyone for you comments, I've been in bed all day yesterday, and mostly the day before that, I just hope that this pain will go away soon...

Years
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thatz horribizzle! it remindes me of that time i was stalked at my school park 2 blocks away from my school... eeeeeee!

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
That is truly horrific. I thank God you are alright. Please, rest and heal. And also, feel better soon. ^_^

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
At least you're okay, sorry about that. Never happened to me before, hope you get better. Gee, I'll pray so that nothing like that happens again. Stupid people these days..

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ah, whoa, that must have been so scary! I'm really glad that you're okay now, though. I can't imagine being shot at... I wonder why those jerks did that. Idiots. I hope the police catch them soon.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I just don't understand how someone can get it in their mind to just go out cruising looking to shoot the first person they see...I hope that you recover fully and that justice can be brought to these idiots...I'm sorry you had to undeservingly go through such a traumatic experience.

Regards,
Chairman Kaga

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
OMG... Thank god that you're okay. (I don't know what I'll do if...) That sure is a horryfiying experience... *is at a loss for words*

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
Years
Wow I cant beleive someone just decided to shoot you.........if they ever catch the people you should sue them. How much does it hurt? I know it hurts a lot but what does it feel like? I hope you get better soon I feel sorry for you.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
LiquidThunder said:
This is not a sob story that I made up, which people may have thought, I'm just sharing a scary experience that I went through on Wedesday night.

It all started when it was about 1:30 AM at night, and I decided to get the newspaper (never again), and when I got to the newspaper booth thing (thats about 30 seconds away from my house), a white, and a dark green car pulled up out of no where and gun shots were fired, I was shot in my left arm, in deep agonizing pain, enough to make even the toughest person cry out in pain. Which I was doing too, luckily my french teacher (who lives across the street) saw what had happened through her window and rushed to help me, and by that time the 2 cars had already gone and I was starting to loose alot of blood. By that time 2 other people who lives on my street heard the shots being fired and came to see if I was alright and one called 911 on his cellphone, the other person notified my parents and they seems hysterical on what I would be doing leaving the house so late, and saying how it could have been worse. The Ambulance finally came after about 3 minutes that felt like an eternity and got me on the stretcher and brought me to the nearest hospital (Mount Sinai Hospital), and docters did some tests on me,removed the bullet, stitiched me up, it felt like I've been pricked with needle dosens of time while there. And it was decided that I should definatly spend the night there and I would be able to go home in the morning which I did, as for those guys, they weren't caught yet but it will be a matter of time. And if that bullet went into my wrist and damaged my pulse, I proberly woundn't be living.

That story is 100% real, and my left arm right now is very sore after all of that, but the good thing is that I'm alive.

But the thing that boggles my mind is why those two cars pulled up suddenly...

Sounds like two gangs had a fight and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think of this as a lesser form of terrorism.

Anyway, it is good to hear you are ok. It is a good thing that your neighborhood is alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back