• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Wait. Why are you lurking? Come back!

;_;

...Ahem. Thanks. =D So my "three hundred years" wouldn't be too horribly wrong.

(dearastinusneverdothatagainyousillysillyperson)

And now I can continue my fic.

... >> *goes back to reading wank reports*

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Freaking writing. Gosh freaking darn this freaking writing. Freak. Fricking freak. Frickin frack frickity frick-frak. Fraksicles. Fricking frak freaking fudgetastic frakalicious freaksauce. Frickinfraksmackattackinrafflecrackstackedpackmacdaddyosnackshackgackwhatthefrack. I can't write. It simply will not occur. I want to smack my hard against something head.

...Head against something hard. Weeee~ *explodes and implodes simultaneously, so nothing happens*

Not to mention the time that she fell from the top shelf of my desk onto my desk, landed on her back, and then bit me when I went to check on her.

Recursive topic answerment tyme!

Have you been bitten by anything before? If so, what?

I was bitten by a hamster once. It was running across my hands and then it suddenly decided to make a meal out of my finger. I almost dropped it four feet, the little jerk.

I've also been bitten by a dog and a lizard. Good times.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I've been bitten by a dog before... and a horse. >_<

I smell a topic!

-_-

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

Insects want to eat me. Mosquitoes and ants, mostly. The latter hurts like a mother.

Also, my goldfish have bitten me. Occasionally, I like to let them nip at me, but there was one time when I was leaning over (with my hand gripping the side of the tank) trying to siphon water out of a certain corner. All of a sudden, there's this dull pain in one of my fingers. I think it's just the cold water because it really did feel like the sensation you'd get if you stuck your hand in ice water for more than a minute. But then I look over towards my hand, and my goldfish zooms away from my finger, looking only vaguely guilty.

Goldfish are secretly evil. Those cute looks they get in their big, black eyes are mere covers for plots to enslave humanity.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hamsters, cats, dogs, and co-workers. Though I bit the co-workers first.

But for you, sexy, I think I'll stick around for awhile. ;D
That's because you like it when I beg. ;3

DGexe

Taunter
Years

Dogs, cats, spiders, bugs... My current cat, Mayling, enjoys biting my feet and hands a lot.

Got hit with a golf ball once and was almost hit again recently. I've given and received golf ball wounds-- not fun, at all.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Goldfish are secretly evil. Those cute looks they get in their big, black eyes are mere covers for plots to enslave humanity.

My goldfish loved me. He even tolerated me petting him on occasion. Then, after eight long years, he died on Christmas day. ;;

EDIT: I seem to be especially insane today. I apologize in advance for any past actions.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Cats, dogs, fish, hamsters, hippos. You know, the usual.

Anyway, I have decided to write yet another parody *gasp*. However, unlike my Sir Aaron parody of awesomeness, this one is going to focus on (drumroll) mod sticks/hammers/bazookas! There is one twist, however. I have decided that the best way to go about this is to use examples from this forum in my parody. The way I have chosen to go about this is to use pseudonyms for members here and incorporate them into the parody. Yes, that means that many of you will appear in my parody. However, some of you may not.

The reason I am posting this here is so that, should you wish to be excluded from this parody for any reason whatsoever, then you have the right to do so. So, if you do not want to be featured, then send me a PM saying so and I'll avoid using you in the parody. Before deciding, keep in mind that I am using pseudonyms, so no one will be directly named. Maybe an anagram or two, but no actual member names.

Note: I am not taking requests to add you to the parody. If I receive a PM that says "please add me in parody", then your chances of appearing will only become lower.

Also note: Astinus is exempt from either of these conditions.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Oooh, a PC parody? *eyes light up with impressednessnessness*

I has a question.
Have you ever been injured in a sport?

Hey, so long as we're speaking of things biting us...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
That's because you like it when I beg. ;3

Yeah, okay, I do. 8D

My goldfish loved me. He even tolerated me petting him on occasion. Then, after eight long years, he died on Christmas day. ;;

Aww. *hugs* I know how that feels.

Although I think my fish just see me as "the hand that feeds us," "our slave who will bend to our every whim," or "shiny object."

Note: I am not taking requests to add you to the parody. If I receive a PM that says "please add me in parody", then your chances of appearing will only become lower.

Damn it. Astinus got to the reply I wanted to write before I could.

No, but I have been injured as a spectator. Golf club to the head. Don't ask.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Lol, nice Astinus. Well, you really have no choice anyway. I doubt it will be hard for anyone to guess which character you are. Hmm, lets make a game of this. Once I post this parody, I think people should, in their reviews, try to guess which character portrays them/other members. I'm going to warn you, some will be easy and some will be hard. The better writers will probably be harder, and the weaker ones I pick on for subject matter will be easier.

Note: If you catch me stalking conversations, then it is more than likely for this parody. I want to capture personalities as best I can in this.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
The golfer in question was not remotely an experienced golfer. Let's just put it that way.

Oh by the gods; I've been there before. Nearly was pelted by a golf ball thanks to someone hooking a hard left at my abdomen. D= I had to be NEO to avoid that! *shot*

You ended up being okay though, right? No... 2,000,000 brain cells missing?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Middle finger was nearly broken while playing volleyball. Which was fun, because I was in a Catholic school, and so when asked what finger hurt, I had the most fun answering. "This one, Sister!" *flips off nun*

Years later, at a picnic, I was hit in the head by a volleyball. Bastards.

And when I was a few weeks old, I nearly got in the head with a baseball.

No wonder I hate balls.

...Okay. I just realized that can be taken in any way. 8D

Yeah, okay, I do. 8D
*strips and rolls in whipped cream*

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Middle finger was nearly broken while playing volleyball. Which was fun, because I was in a Catholic school, and so when asked what finger hurt, I had the most fun answering. "This one, Sister!" *flips off nun*

XD W-wow, Astinus! Smooth move concerning the nun. I'm sure her reaction was "O o O!!!", right?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm not quite sure what happened after I flipped off the nun. I'm sure my mother was called, but she probably hung up the phone on the nun and then proceed to not speak to me for a few days.

It didn't stop me from flipping off people on strike a few months later. 8D

Of course, after this, I just stopped playing team sports all together, which is why I failed physical education classes every year in high school. Though most of those classes I skipped.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
You ended up being okay though, right? No... 2,000,000 brain cells missing?

Yeah, pretty much. I just can't remember what exactly happened with much clarity. (Which is why I said don't ask. XD) I just know I got beaned in the head with a golf club wielded by a kid who my brother was trying to teach golf swings to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back