• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Pokey-man? Pokey-man with the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing, and he likes to fawhdawhbezahbuh ahh ahh ahh!

It's just like JELL-O PUDDING POPS!

AHH AHH AHH!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Hi, Poke Poke who got a name change!

XD And I just got done reading a chapter in a book where a girl by the name of Poke dies. I'm very amused.

But HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    HEEEEEEEY IT'S TEH POKE POKE DUDE WHO NOW HAS A NAME LIKE ASTINUS!
    SERIOUSLY! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO MOCK ME FOR BEING THE STUPIDEST MODERATOR ON THIS BOARD!

Then I found out it was Poke Poke with a new name, and I was very disappointed.

T_T

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?!?!

Every freaking time I go to sleep, you people go NUTS and have all the fun without me! I'm tired of that! I demand that all the time zones are united into a single one (preferably GMT+2)!!!11111 I cant take this anymore!1111!!! I miss all the fun every time!!11 And that was like the tewntieth time I heard that out-walk-a-hurricane-while-waiting-twenty-two-minutes-for-a-freakin-lugia-thing, and as it doesn't seem that someone's going to explain the thing very soon (frankly, I suspect it cannot be explained...), I will ignore it from here on.

Speaking about waiting, I had to wait for my tram for eighteen cold, windy and dark minutes. I was late for school because of that. I'm always late for school, but it's usually from five to ten minutes. That time, I was late for almost half an hour.
    Yeah.
    I don't know why I said that.

I just feel so betrayed... *an overly dramatic disapointed sigh with a miserable facial expression on my super-beautiful face, partially covered by my long, black, straight goth hair*
    (Btw, I have short hair and it's light brown :laugh:)

Bay

Years
  • Hey, poke poke! Hadn't heard from you in a while. ^^;

And An-chan, don't worry the fun comes when I'm gone too. ^^; Even though my timezone is close to the others here, I either a)was busy or b)sleep early. XD;

Am I weird for sleeping early while most of you are Noctowls? O.o

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?!?!

Every freaking time I go to sleep, you people go NUTS and have all the fun without me! I'm tired of that! I demand that all the time zones are united into a single one (preferably GMT+2)!!!11111 I cant take this anymore!1111!!! I miss all the fun every time!!11 And that was like the tewntieth time I heard that out-walk-a-hurricane-while-waiting-twenty-two-minutes-for-a-freakin-lugia-thing, and as it doesn't seem that someone's going to explain the thing very soon (frankly, I suspect it cannot be explained...), I will ignore it from here on.

Speaking about waiting, I had to wait for my tram for eighteen cold, windy and dark minutes. I was late for school because of that. I'm always late for school, but it's usually from five to ten minutes. That time, I was late for almost half an hour.
    Yeah.
    I don't know why I said that.

I just feel so betrayed... *an overly dramatic disapointed sigh with a miserable facial expression on my super-beautiful face, partially covered by my long, black, straight goth hair*
    (Btw, I have short hair and it's light brown :laugh:)

You know to solve your problem you have too: NEVER go to sleep again, and quit school so that you can stalk the tread and instantly replay to any posts.

Astinus is high >.>

So's Lakitu.

That would explain a lot.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I have an announcement to make. This time it actually even fits the original subject of this thread, the fanfiction.

I overcame a writer's block!
    I'm writing my fic again! I have almost written a full chapter already! Previously whenever I opened the file, I wrote 2-7 words at maximum. Now I've written for almost several pages. I feel like I'm alive again... *sniff* I'm so moved by this...

How many Astini would I have to play for five computers and five pairs of hands? I want to write so manty things right now. I even have 4 ideas for fanfiction right now. A one-shot and three chaptered fics, one of which is going to be a parody. And I can't decide which to write first!

My options:
    a) a sequel to my first fic, Journey to Isle of Jade. I love those characters, so I really want to do this. In this fic, they would travel to meet a certain hermit and run into a girl that claims to be the princess of an intependent coutry that, quite frankly, does not excist.
    b) a one-shot called Train of Thoughts, which is a fic that happens mostly in the protagonist's head. He sits in a train and talks with another passenger, mostly. He thinks about himself and his life... Hmm, this could turn out to be very clichéd and boring...
    c) a sort-of detective story that is further explained in this thread. A girl tries to find out what happened to her in order to save a man from being sentenced to death.
    d) a parody involving two Mary Sues, one of whom is half bunny; a girl who hates the two marysues but need them to turn back to normal (she is half fox, but unlike the bunny girl, she's not happy about it); and a boy who's highly sadistic and likes to make naive people his slaves without them knowing it.

Help me, fellow writers! What sould I do? Or can I afford new hands and computers and do everything at once?

Some of you might be wondering why I want five computers when there are only four fics. Well, that's because I need this one to write my Finnish projects and then the extra one could be used for searching stuff from the internet (mostly PC)...

Oh, I almost forgot.
    ASTINUS UR TEH STUPIDEST MOD HERE BECAUSE U TELLED ME I CANT USE RAIMBOW COLRS IN MY FIC WHY ARE U SO MEAN WHY CANT I DO THAT IT WAS PRETY AND NOW NOONE READS MY FIC BEACSUE ITS ALL STUPID LOOKING LIKE U R!!!!1111 I WANNA NEW MOD 2 HERE IT COULD BE ME I WANT TO LEP PEOPLE USE RAIMOBW COLOIRS AND A CUTE FONT U SUCK

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • An-chan said:
    I overcame a writer's block!
    I'm writing my fic again! I have almost written a full chapter already! Previously whenever I opened the file, I wrote 2-7 words at maximum. Now I've written for almost several pages. I feel like I'm alive again... *sniff* I'm so moved by this...

Congratulations.

I'm writing too, after by BR, Buoysel, had a hard time betareading my work (partly my fault: I write a lot). Last night I wrote six pages nonstop, then my inspiration was ended when I had to feed the cat.

An-chan said:
    How many Astini would I have to play for five computers and five pairs of hands?

Dunno, really. For starters I don't know how much one Astini is. I tried to use the Google currency converter to get an equivalence from Euro to Astini, with no success. I tried both
    Code:
    1 EUR TO AST
    and, more in line with the fun of the last posts,
    Code:
    1 EUR TO [i]ASS[/i]

but none of them returned anythig useful...:nervous:

Oh well... I guess I spend too much time reading this section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back