• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My super comfy green pj bottoms and a blue t-shirt with Mr. Potato Head picking his own nose ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm actually wearing decent clothing right now because I thought that I was going to be going outside today. However, instead I'm just chilling at home. I'm currently wearing jeans, a tanktop, and then a shirt on top of it (one of those open shirts, yeah). Might just switch to just wearing the tanktop and some shorts. I'm not sure yet.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I have a pair of really old torn up jeans that I only wear in the house, so I don't get my decent jeans dirty for when I want to wear them out. and I don't bother wearing a shirt indoors unless it's cold.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I passed out in the clothes I wore yesterday. I'm stilll wearing them .-. I will take a shower and change soon. O_e

But, what it is:

black and red flannel
A white v-neck
black skinny jeans that i bleached
red hi-top converse

Ayselipera

I have a white undershirt on with a really thin black long sleeved shirt over it aka see through. Black jeggings for pants with those buttoned cloth boots. For those who don't know what I'm talking about look in the spoiler!

Spoiler:

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
Green pajama top with black pajama shorts (my pajamas are just repurposed clothes).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just got home from performing at a high school marching competition, so I kinda just kept on what I had under my uniform. Southerners 2011 member shirt and some plaid pajama pants. Keepin it real.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
it suddenly got really cold yesterday so i'm wearing an oversized NYU hoodie and some really comfortable fuzzy pajama pants :D

Arma

The Hyena
Years
A white T-shirt with a sky-blue unbuttoned shirt over it and some regular jeans.

Something like this, except for the colours:
Spoiler:

Years
PJ dress. Some of the string that holds it up tore off so I have to keep pulling the darn thing back up. x_x

Back