• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Olympics [Judging SU Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Judging for the
    ROLEPLAY OLYMPICS

If you're looking for the writing sign ups, click here.
    This is the Sign up Thread for participating as a judge in the RPOs. You may apply here to be a judge, and will be assigned to an event once the RPOs officially begin. Here are a few things to remember:
    • Judging positions will be assigned randomly. Do not apply to be a judge for a certain event, as you will most likely not get it.
    • As you are not allowed to be a judge for an event you are participating in as a contestant, you will most likely not get put on a panel where you are an entrant. Therefore, if you happen to enter ALL events, you may not be a judge.
    • In order to be a judge, you must be at least 14 years of age.
    • Do not spam the thread. Please post only once conveying your interest to be a judge, and that is all.
    • Please note that not everyone that applies may be chosen as a judge.
    • If not enough eligible people sign up to be judges, please inform us if you are willing to participate as a judge in more than one event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I would love to be on the judge panel for an event I haven't signed up for! :3

I am sixteen years of age, and if you desire proof, just take a gander at the Post My Pictures thread where people have accused me of being older anyways for my beard-liness. If you need any judgment of my skill as a writer, I'll be happy to give samples if that applies whatsoever.

I would be willing to judge multiple events if the problem occurs. Thank you!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I Would love to be considered to be a judge.
    I am 22 years old, and am by profession a professional performer, but I also have a great amount of experience in writing musicals/plays/scripts/lyrics

I also recieved straight A's in English at school.

Overall, I know good writing, and appreciate creativity.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I would like to judge in all categories (or as many as you'll allow me) excluding the two I've signed up to play in, Battle! and One-Line.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would be honoured to judge any events I am not signing up for. I am nineteen years old, and have around a year of RPing experience. I have experience providing input on a book, and received high marks in school in English and creative writing classes. Also, as a Stock Car Driver, I understand competition and how it applies to this situation.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    If you have need of me, I would be willing to judge in any events I haven't signed up for.

I have plenty of experience with RPing (several years worth) as well as with giving constructive criticism for the works of others. I'm fifteen years old, by the way, since it seems to be relevant.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Eh, since I don't really plan to enter in this event, I guess I'll give judging a try. I'm 14 by the way, so age shouldn't be a problem, and you already know how well I write, Supervegeta.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'd be more than happy to serve as judge in an event or two! I might as well. I want to get the most fun out of the event as a whole, so I thought I might participate in a few events, and judge in some others; that's if you'll take me of course! Anyhoo, I'm 16 years of age -- so no worries there, and yeah, I'd love to help out as one of the judges for an event. c:

Edit; oh and also, I didn't mention this, but if there is a lack of judges, I wouldn't mind if I had to judge a few extra! The more the merrier!

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • I wish to enter as a judge in any of the events EXCEPT Parody, One-Line, Romance, and SciFi as I am entering those said categories.

Technically, I'm 14 years old as my 15th birthday would be in November... Haha.

Also, I prefer atleast one or two events to judge... I don't want to be overwhelmed...

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • I'd like to apply as a judge, and would happily do more than one category if the situation arises!

I am 16, but you should note that my maturity level is not that high....so assign me at your own discretion. I'm pretty new to RPing, but I think I'd make a good judge.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm happy to judge any events I'm not in :)

No idea why the age restraint of 14 though :S although I'm way way over that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Handing in my interest as a judge!

I'm 21...not 8 lmao. Don't believe me? I can hand in proof. :P And if there's a lack of judges for this, I'd be willing to help out in more than one event. ;)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Despite being a founder, I would like to judge a few events if possible.

Credentials? I got enough ;)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Seems like you have quite a bit of interest already, but seeing as my time constraints make me unable to be a participant, I'd love to be a judge if you're in need of one by the end of the arrangements!

I am over 14 years of age, and um... well if you need me to list my credentials I will but... ^^;

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I would like to have the chance to judge, and would be fine with judging multiple events should there be need. (Though I highly doubt that will be the case)

I am over 14 and can provide verification if needed.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
    Years
  • I'm interested in judging. I love to read and write on a near professional level, or so I like to think >.<, so I have no problem being a literature nazi (it's a thing!) on a constructive level ^^ I'm 17 and blunt enough to be completely impartial. If you need more self-gratification and bragging as proof, just call ;)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Okay, I guess I can judge. I've got nothing better to do and this gives me a reason to read everything (I'd never do it out of my own will).

So my profile has age and all that crap I'm sure. If you need credentials I'm nonbiased... I can criticize and I think I have a good idea on how a story/setting/allthatstuff should be built.

I can do any category EXCEPT:

Parody
    Genre Events: Romance

I have my reasons.
    That's all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back