• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ABNEGATION

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Four years ago on this day, on this forum registered a man. And several more men, come to think of it. This man was named Gavin. He was a pretty cool guy, I guess. He posted quite a lot, made some friends, could do some cool things, pretty chilled, etc. A generally very nice member who did some good stuff.

Four years later he's been a mod twice, a smod once, and been one of the most incredible contributors I've personally ever seen to this forum. Despite his ups and downs - both on PC and offline - he's been simply outstanding on here and has done this forum a great service. Plus, he's an awesome friend and one of the most straightforward and down-to-earth people I've ever met on here!

CELEBRATE HIS EXISTENCE.

Years
Happy four years on PC, Gavin! You were one of the first staff I really spoke to and although I was just slightly intimidated by you back then, you were a wonderful person. I hope your next four years on PC are even better than your first! :D

Years
Gavin, congrats on 4 years at PC!

You are such an amazing young man, a great mod and s-mod, an awesome graphic artist, you're from the fun country known as Ireland and your profiles always amazed me. And we all remember that fangame of yours where the password is of course, "Abnegation".

Congrats dude, and I hope you stick around for many more years to come!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats on make 4 years man!
Although I never got to know you maybe that should change, it's always great to see members being that active. Good luck with the years to come!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
We've never talked, but I see you all over the forums and the stuff you've done in the 4 years of being here has greatly affected the place. And so I'm thankful for what you've done here.

Congrats on 4 year of PC Gavin! Here's to many ,many on PC to come.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Congrats! We've never personally talked, but I saw your gaming thread; it looks fantastic. I will reiterate what's in the IRC: WHEN IS GAVIN RELEASING A DEMO?

Glad to have ya :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gavin! I remember those days way back when, right before you got modded for the first time I think with Katie and Borey and the rest of the old gang. The two of us didn't talk as much as we did with others, but I definitely noticed your honest and charismatic persona, and I'm quite pleased to have gotten the chance to know you a little. You're quite the man, enduring all types of obstacles, both on and offline, and I respect and admire you for that. I hope you stay for another 4 years, and then another four after that, and another four after that, mkay? Love ya, gravy Gavvy <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
die bloodex!

Congrats on the four years, you don't know me but I know your pair and I think you might know mine? The lovely RHCP and I are good friends and I think I've talked to you on a forum known as Cosmo but that's all in the past. So, I guess that's 4 years down and many more to go! Hope you've enjoyed your time here.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Creative title.

Anyway, happy four years, man. This place won't be the same without you. You're one of the reasons I stuck around for so long. So don't ever leave, okay? :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Four years ago on this day, on this forum registered a man. And several more men, come to think of it. This man was named Gavin. He was a pretty cool guy, I guess. He posted quite a lot, made some friends, could do some cool things, pretty chilled, etc. A generally very nice member who did some good stuff.

Four years later he's been a mod twice, a smod once, and been one of the most incredible contributors I've personally ever seen to this forum. Despite his ups and downs - both on PC and offline - he's been simply outstanding on here and has done this forum a great service. Plus, he's an awesome friend and one of the most straightforward and down-to-earth people I've ever met on here!

CELEBRATE HIS EXISTENCE.
Shucks man. You're the bestest. Thanks for the thread and kind words, which I really appreciate it. BUT BECAUSE WE ARE MEN WE SHALL SMOOTH PAST IT AND NEVER SPEAK OF SUCH COMPLIMENTS. Lol, cheers bro, you're pretty cool too y'know.

Happy four years on PC, Gavin! You were one of the first staff I really spoke to and although I was just slightly intimidated by you back then, you were a wonderful person. I hope your next four years on PC are even better than your first! :D
Oh I do seem to have that air about me for whatever reason. I think it comes in the name, a lot less people would be intimidated if my username was "fluff puppies" or something similar.

You're also a wonderful person Cirno, so thank you!

Happy four years, Gavin!

As usual, I'm terrible on what to say on threads like these, but I feel that you're one of the many staff members that inspires me the most, y'know? You're also funny, and a great friend, too. :3 Don't forget that you mean a lot to people, and hopefully you'll stick around for years to come~!
I'm honoured to know I could inspire someone, somehow. Hopefully you're inspired by the right actions. As Razor said, I've had my ups and downs! Thanks again dude.

Gavin, congrats on 4 years at PC!

You are such an amazing young man, a great mod and s-mod, an awesome graphic artist, you're from the fun country known as Ireland and your profiles always amazed me. And we all remember that fangame of yours where the password is of course, "Abnegation".

Congrats dude, and I hope you stick around for many more years to come!
You're too kind Hikari, you make me seem to be more than I am! And I thank you for all the kind words, I hope to see you around for a few years more also!

Congrats on make 4 years man!
Although I never got to know you maybe that should change, it's always great to see members being that active. Good luck with the years to come!
It's never to late to get to know somebody buddy! Well...Y'know what I mean. Thanks for the the well wishes!

We've never talked, but I see you all over the forums and the stuff you've done in the 4 years of being here has greatly affected the place. And so I'm thankful for what you've done here.

Congrats on 4 year of PC Gavin! Here's to many ,many on PC to come.
Well that's been changed at least. And a lot has changed around this place in 4 years, but maybe I had just a small bit to do with any of it! Thanks again man!

GAVIN I LOVE YOU STAY FOREVER BECAUSE I SAID SO :)

<3
I love you too and you're just one more reason for me to stick around so you better stay too!

Congrats! We've never personally talked, but I saw your gaming thread; it looks fantastic. I will reiterate what's in the IRC: WHEN IS GAVIN RELEASING A DEMO?

Glad to have ya :)
Hahahaha I wish I knew, maybe in another 4 years eh? Thanks buddy!

Gavin! I remember those days way back when, right before you got modded for the first time I think with Katie and Borey and the rest of the old gang. The two of us didn't talk as much as we did with others, but I definitely noticed your honest and charismatic persona, and I'm quite pleased to have gotten the chance to know you a little. You're quite the man, enduring all types of obstacles, both on and offline, and I respect and admire you for that. I hope you stay for another 4 years, and then another four after that, and another four after that, mkay? Love ya, gravy Gavvy <3
Oh I haven't forgotten! I do miss those days. I'm glad that we've gotten to know each other a little too, so but there's no reason that can't go further! And thank you, you flatter me really. I'll do my best to stay for at least four more too :]

die bloodex!

Congrats on the four years, you don't know me but I know your pair and I think you might know mine? The lovely RHCP and I are good friends and I think I've talked to you on a forum known as Cosmo but that's all in the past. So, I guess that's 4 years down and many more to go! Hope you've enjoyed your time here.
Yeah Rika is the best. Perhaps I know yours! I'd check but... I'm in the midst of advanced reply so I'll get to it! And I remember Cosmo indeed lol. You'll have to VM me and clear up all the missing links!

I have indeed, I'll be sure to stick about for a while longer at least.

Woooooooo congrats man! Keep up the good work and you better be hitting the gym hard cause next time we cross paths, we're gonna go a round!
loljk I'm gonna run away you crazy person. Hahaha thanks man!

Creative title.

Anyway, happy four years, man. This place won't be the same without you. You're one of the reasons I stuck around for so long. So don't ever leave, okay? :)
He's good with titles is our Razor Leaf, but I couldn't ask for more! Thanks man, I'll hope to stick around a bit longer and keep you posting lol!

Thanks everyone, it's been a great, and very productive 4 years. Here's to some more.

Back