• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next stop Serebii, then Smogon, and then EGC.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I visit Bulbagarden since I moderate trade there. Everywhere else, I am mostly inactive. I used to be quite active on Serebii in 2006, but I drifted away from there because I didn't like the trading community. I have inactive accounts on EGC, Pe2k, PokeBeach, and Smogon.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Dead accs on Castelia City Forums EGC and uh... some more which I forgot.

Only two actives
TPC
and a former Pokémon forum that turned out to become a ROM Hacking forum that [supporter]Team Fail[/supporter] mentioned.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have accounts on Serebii, Bulbagarden, and EGC, but I'm only active on here and EGC. I used to be an smod at PokeCosmo and an assistant admin at Aorio Hoshi. This was like 08/09 though, haha. Those forums are no longer around.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I have a dead account at EGC and that's it of other Pokemon forums I think. I was also a super moderator at Panem Online (A Hunger Games forum), but unfortunately it died. </3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have EGC and BMGf accounts. I pop in EGC from time to time but idk. Always stayed with PC and always will.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I have an account on Psypokes forum but they're pretty much dead lol
Other than that, this is the only Pokemon forum I'm on :)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I have an account on a decent bunch of forums, but what I'm active on (or at least maybe looked at in the last year/maybe will post more in?) is a smaller number.

SPPF was the first forum I ever joined and one I also smod at, so that counts. =p I also admin a smaller forum which is tied to a (very cool - so cool you should look) Pokemon webzine I run. I then have accounts on a few places like EGC and TCoD (Cave of Dragonflies), and post over there every now and again (in part to share my own projects, haha).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Aside from PC, I use to have accounts for Serebii and BMGF. I wasn't the most well-liked user in Serebii, because I was new to internet forums at the time. I was a member there for 4 years until someone hacked into my account, changed my password to prevent me from logging in, and got it permabanned. A friend of mine introduced me to BMGF for a fresh start. Unfortunately, it only lasted for about a year until my account got permabanned due to my personal issues with my life and my suicidal thoughts clouding my judgement to everyone who tried to help me but refused to let them out of self defense, because I thought they worsen my problems as a human being. Pokecommunity feels like my last chance at being in a Pokemon forum, and I won't that go to waste, nor will I let my own personal demons ruin it for me.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Back in my heyday of Pokemon forums, I signed up to a lot. SPPf, Bulbagarden, Pokemon Elite 2000, PokeMasters, and others that were small (like the one bobandbill runs with the Pokemon magazine) or died out. With the exception of SPPf, all the other accounts are dead, though at one point I thought about returning to PE2K. I think the only reason why I returned to SPPf is because the members there have ridiculous arguments and I like reading them.

There are other forums that I lurk on, like With The Will (Digimon), Something Awful (mostly the pet forum there), and Philotic Web, Hatrack, and enderwiggn.net (Ender's Game).

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
In the olden days, I had an account at a ridiculous amount of places, but my first love was PE2K. Most of the other forums didn't have communities that I much liked -- not to mention that not a single person there knew how to design a forum layout. I posted my hilaribad fanfics on PE2K, PC, Serebii, and for a while BMGf, but dropped the latter two pretty fast and I have no intention of going back. One fic was on TCoD, but they went down for maintenance and I lost interest so fast that I disappeared. I still like reading the Cave of Dragonflies' main site, though.

Seems like PE2K has more or less died in my absence, though; most of my old friends have jumped ship to other places, such as here. So here I am.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am a member of a few forums. Serebii, EGC, Mt. Moon, PWF, and some other non-Pokemon forums as well. I only really visit PC though, because either my other forums died out and have become ghost towns, and because my overall general interests in forums have died down a lot.

Years
The only Pokemon forum that I actually use and visit is PC. I've got accounts on Serebii, Bulbagarden and Smogon, but those were mostly just to pick up my username, in case I wanted to become active over there later on. I was also contemplating joining EGC last night when I saw I could be the 1,000th member, but someone beat me to it and I never bothered.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I still have an account on Smogon by the name of Gengan even though I don't go there anymore. If you speak my name there, you might get a couple groans from some people in the Little Cup section and a certain admin who didn't like me too well and deleted almost everything I posted in Off-Topic. I stopped going there because people took competitive battling way too seriously and got really heated about ridiculous things. Also, a lot of people on there are meanie heads :c I could barely post without people hating on me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I had an account on Serebii many years ago, but because of lack of activity, it was pruned nearly as many years ago that I've been here! I think my Bulbagarden account is still operational, but I have no idea what my password would be for that, so wouldn't be able to edit anything at all! :P

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I have an account on Smogon I barely use (I'm still trying to get used to smogon..), here and EGC...I'm only truly active here.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
YEARS ago I used to have an account on Serebii and PC. I used them both all the time but died from both. I made a new account on PC and I'm debating making a new one on Serebii...

Years
I was active on Serebii and PI Forums ages and ages ago. Joined Bulbagarden but never got active there. These days it's just PC, and I'm hardly posting. I'm not interested in other Pokemon forums anymore.

Back