• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you like...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Never been drunk before, but I will say that I've experienced being high. See, I take atomoxetine for my ADHD, and when I miss a day of taking it, I'll experience a pleasure and euphoria, as well as a sort of dimensional shift in my mind that prevents me from focusing my eyes on anything. Plus the funny side that I love so much comes out, and I make people just crack up at my randomness.

One time I was like this, and I was walking in the lunchroom at school, and I was slurring my speech as my hoodie and pants were falling off of my body; I was like "it's cool, it's all good, my clothes can just hang" and I didn't even care. Also I had a shift in my step as well, plus a false sense of enlightenment (I know what real enlightenment feels like).

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I'm legally not allowed to drink or go 'high' and I frankly do not want to do either of these things because it is considered very unholy and stupid and non - gentlemanly to do anything of this sort

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I've never been completely drunk, but I've been tipsy.

I usually lose all shame, laugh alot, talk to everyone. I say everything I think of.
Unless I'm sad, when that's so I get depressed and seriously melancholic

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
Years
When I'm high I'm always in a good mood, I talk and laugh a lot and act silly. I also get really into deep convos and like to think. I'm usually a pretty happy camper
When I'm drunk I start off happy for the first twenty minutes or so, hyper and ****. Then I turn into the hulk and get really angry and start fights and break ****. Then I feel bad and get depressed and cry a lot. Then I pass out and cry myself to sleep
Lets say I get high way more than I get drunk

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
What are you like while you're drunk?
I am very relaxed and coherent. I have a very mellow tone to me. No matter how much I drink I don't get drunk nor do I lose my ability to know whats going on around me.

What are you like while you're high?
I am very relaxed and coherent. I am very mellow but very hyper some times and always wanting to go on a adventure or do something special.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I'm extremely talkative when I'm drunk and I'm really touchy feely lol.

I've never been like very high before but I just feel relaxed when I smoke a little.

I can't give you an answer for either. Only drank twice in my life. First time, got buzzed, and all that happened really was that I kept complimenting people more (mainly my old English teacher, haha).

WHY WERE YOU DRINKING WITH YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2014
if i get too drunk then im really sloppy, but im also really funny and make everyone laugh.

i haven't been high in forever, i don't like smoking and i don't do other drugs.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
Drunk:
Significantly more talkative/social in any way, as well I tend to find the darndest things totally hilarious, but I get mentally highly instable too so any slight thing might knock me into one extreme
High:
Didn't experience being high yet :/ (yet I'd assume I'd get extremely weird then)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Drunk
Depends on how much I drink really. Normally, I laugh a lot when I'm drunk and talk really slurred. I'll do a lot of stuff I wouldn't do wile sober, that ca be good but mostly bad. For example, I've pissed on so many things while drunk, it's ridiculous. I normally drink late at night and end up passing out. I wake up the next day and feel like complete crap.

High
Depends what I smoke and the quality. Or if it's eatables, that's a completely different story. Most of the time I get super tired and can't focus. I stare into space, and if it's a crazy high then I get a numb feeling throughout my body. For the most part, I'll feel happy without a care in the world. Once again, that can be good and bad. Also, I can carry on a conversation with anyone for hours too.

Both will make people laugh. :p

Years
Drunk: Touchy, talkative. Quite the opposite of how I normally am and I often like to drunk text and if my laptop is nearby, Facebook message random people.

High: Not entirely sure I've actually been because the closest I've been is eating weed brownies...But I started laughing randomly and inappropriately while feeling slightly dizzy.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Drunk? I'm sloppy, very very sloppy but I'm still in control. I try to enjoy it as much as possible because I perish. I don't really get drunk anymore.
High? I'm always high, so I guess it would be the same as being sober. I don't talk too much at all and I stay relaxed.

Years
Have been drunk twice and the only real "change" that has occurred is that I get awfully tired and a little bit more sociable. Have never been high.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
What are you like while you're drunk?
Well lets just say very uhh... *le blush* flirty? and very talkative and social-like, and almost all the time someone ends up stealing a kiss from me, oh gawd why, and I usually wake up spooning with my roomy or some random person.

What are you like while you're high?
I wouldn't know because I have never been high before, even a little, but if I ever did, I would suspect that I would be very uh inspired? I wuld probably make like 9 one-shots, draw hundreds of pictures, and... stuff.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
what are you like while you're drunk?
what are you like while you're high?

if applicable.

when i'm drunk all i do is sleep. like that's it. there's no party!nick that appears after i get drunk, i just sleep. when i'm awake, though, i become really brutally honest. all in all i'm a pretty boring drunk.
when i'm high, i do some crazy **** that i don't really have explanations for (i'll start running for absolutely no reason and just act on whims) and i don't have a filter. like i literally can't contain my thoughts and have word vomit. i start almost every sentence with "i feel like..." and, again, say every single thing on my mind. and it seems like i have some pretty stupid thoughts. example: i was with a friend while we were smoking and she wanted a bacon cheeseburger and i literally asked her if a bacon cheeseburger was a cheeseburger with bacon on it and was amazed to find out it was, but also thought it was a stupid name for it.
Duuuuuuuuuude turn the tv down I can't taste my Macaroni.

It depends on how I get drunk, and how drunk I am. Usually I just have a body limit and go to sleep once I go so far but usually I stay awake a while and just kinda party.

Getting high:
Oh boy. I love it :p I just start becoming a ninja and can like feel the FORCE of the people's lol. It's crazy sometimes, sometimes I just literally become a ninja and do things I can't when sober.

After last weekend it probably won't happen again for a while.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
When I'm drunk: Very emotional. Not in an angry way, more of a call people up and tell them how I feel sort of way. Usually end up crying uncontrollably. Keep in mind this is when I'm ****faced drunk, I don't just get this way after a couple of drinks.

This is basically my body's mental reaction to alcohol and I have never been high.

Back