• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
geez Tiara you're so picky, I only have so many colours to choose from :P

9/10
There's nothing wrong with it at all really, but I think it would look better with black text.

Nakala Pri

It's repetitive, bad quality and it ain't in the middle. :X

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cute and simple, but I've still gotta gripe about some things.
- How small the text is. I can't read that as I'm casually scrolling, so I'm not going to. Tbh with your sig it took me a few viewings to realize there was text there.
- The colour/saturation/opacity level of your box. Lime green doesn't work very well with that gif, thought it would look better if the box were smaller. I would have gone something more in the colour scheme- the teal of the bathroom tiles or a medium-dark purple.
- Your links aren't coded to stay the same colour; they're changing according to the skin I'm using. You gotta code them individually- -the colour has to be inside the url tags.

Overall, 7.5/10. Could be improved.

Nakala Pri

Beautifully done but the snow-background surrounding the signature is really bad quality. :X

Nakala Pri

The green! D:

And there is no scroll so you can't see the bottom links. :C

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cute and simple, but I've still gotta gripe about some things.
- How small the text is. I can't read that as I'm casually scrolling, so I'm not going to. Tbh with your sig it took me a few viewings to realize there was text there.

- Your links aren't coded to stay the same colour; they're changing according to the skin I'm using. You gotta code them individually- -the colour has to be inside the url tags.

I'm just going to quote myself here, because you still haven't taken those points into consideration and thus I still see some obvious things disagreeable in your signature. I do like this image better than the gif you had, though, and the css bar matches now, so it's an improvement. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back