• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • 8/10.

It's nice! Simple, organized, and you have a nice X/Y pic. But I'm seeing a large space of nothing between the text and the picture itself, unless it's just the theme I'm using is acting buggy.

Years
  • Well, your username is Gimmie"pie"?

I like the kitschy aesthetic. But I like whipped cream or meringue pies.

8/10

My score will suffer from being crazy/obscure.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • 9/10

They are pretty swell, but could you rearrange them a little bit, maybe swap one of their positions, because I seriously get irked when I see the darker shades of background on the sides.

But the quality is great, and artworks is good.

TY

Way better CSS than mine cause i suck, i know :P, nice custom cursor when hovering over your sig with the mouse and it all fits perfectly :3

10/10

Nakala Pri

You'll have to ask [SUPPORTER]Supernova[/SUPPORTER] i'm afraid, I'm not very good at instructions. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back