• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Nice layout for the text, good quality sig... one point of criticism is that the colors could be split, but that's just me :P

10/10 anyways :3

TY

Again the white background and low quality images, plus the pop up bars make my PC lag like hell.

Nakala Pri

2/10000000000000000000000000000000000000.

PARTED FRINGE??!! GAAAAAAAAAAAWD!! D:< ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`▭´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    6/10

Points for always making me laugh. :)

MOD NOTE: I s2g if I get any more reports on people not following the rules (specifically actually giving a reason for your score in this thread) I am going to throw things. Those things will be yellow and red cards so please cease and desist. Thank you! ♥

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Simple, nice, and organized. I'm a little iffy about the bar being green but I can't think of a colour that would work better. 9/10 o a ninja

Small and cute and organized. Still don't like plain white backgrounds, especially on things that big. 7/10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 9/10.

Refia! Really liked Refia and how most jobs looked on her. Anyways, the CSS is nicely done, everything is nicely spaced. But I'm seeing a white background for each image which could look weird on styles with black backgrounds. But regardless, still a great sig.

Nakala Pri

Good quality, nice anime, organized and very well done! C:

Reactions: Arc

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 8.5/10

Find a good background to replace that white and I'll try and fix it up for you, sis. :P Otherwise I like it!

TY

It seems a bit large, and the text could be cropped a bit better, but i love the sentence above <3

7.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back