• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie Announced for Japan

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming movie, Diancie & the Cocoon of Destruction. This reveals the details of the Diancie event. It will be distributed in theates in Japan from July 19th to September 30th. Diancie is Level 50 and has the moves Diamond Storm, Reflect, Moonblast and Return. It's holding a Normal Gem. We'll bring more details as it comes. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event.

[Source]

So, here's our official date of Diance's Japanese release; July 19! Thoughts, guys? For pictures, click here and here.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Still pretty far away in my opinion,so I wonder when its gonna be an event in USA or australia and stuff.i cant wait

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    It's cool that it's confirmed, and that we know what exactly we'll be getting (presuming they don't change anything), but I'm expecting at least a few months gap between Japan and Europe. So I'm not exactly freaking out. I'll freak out once I know the UK release date. Even still, it's pretty awesome it has its signature move, Diamond Storm. Lastly, I wonder when Volcanion and Hoopa get announced. Will they get their own movie?

Little side note: on the second picture there is a Darkrai. I'm terrible at Japanese, is this like a fact file thing, or will it be in the movie? O_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Normal Gem? :| They could have at least given it one of the ones unobtainable so far this generation.

Years
    Still pretty far away in my opinion,so I wonder when its gonna be an event in USA or australia and stuff.i cant wait

I know sometimes Japan get events exclusively to them, but I think most events distributed for the movies like this one will probably get distribution outside of Japan as well so yeah fingers crossed that is going to be the case.

But hey, nice to see we now know when Diancie's first event is going to be released!

blue

gucci
    Years
    July 19, not too bad! I was expecting an end of year distribution, but I guess they're moving forward with events. Now all we need to know is when they're going to release Volcanion and Hoopa. ;-)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Good to see that we are finally getting a distribution of it. Thing is, when it comes over to America it'll probably be distributed as a movie thing too....and I'm not really into movie distributions, or distributions that require me to go somewhere in general. Hoping for a Wifi distribution of it or the thing needed to get it in-game (like the Azure Flute) soon...

Normal Gem? :| They could have at least given it one of the ones unobtainable so far this generation.

This.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ooh, a normal gem! I hope they release more gems, but that'd be fun to troll with Fake Out users. :D

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    So it turns out it will be event distributed. I was personally hoping for something similar to the Regis in RSE. Like something cryptic in game. Ah well, I'm just excited that we're finally hearing something about this! And now we wait for news about the other legends.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Diancie Distribution Event

Information came out yesterday on the distribution of the new legendary Pokémon Diancie. It will be distributed at theater showings of the 17th movie in Japan from July 19th to September 30th. Still no word on an American Release but I'm sure it will be in the moths following.
    What do you all think?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'll be waiting patiently for Diancie to be available here in North America. It's such a glorious Pokemon :D Don't matter if it's going to be till late fall or next year or whatever!

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
    So it turns out it will be event distributed. I was personally hoping for something similar to the Regis in RSE. Like something cryptic in game. Ah well, I'm just excited that we're finally hearing something about this! And now we wait for news about the other legends.

tbh i don't think it was that cryptic. in the manual there is a braille translation page.

Years
    Kind've hoping they do a event in the Usa that is non movie related because I most likely won't be able to get it through going to a movie. On the other hand if it does ill be very happy ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    i bet the U.S will be having this event in like november or somewhere around that time.

Back