• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 8 Year Old Self

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Pokecommunity, if your 8 year old self met you, what would they think?

Mine would be very, very disappointed

Years
    I think would be proud and disappointed at the same time. I promised myself that I have to get a girlfriend by the age of 18, but as I got older, I thought its too young, no?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I don't think I'd be too surprised, the only thing that'd be a real shocker is my love for football (Soccer, just to avoid confusion).

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    My 8-y-o self would probably go "Why aren't you studying about Outer Space?" on me haha.

Aside from that, idk. I'd probably tell my 8-y-o me that your life will suck 'til Junior High so you should get ready for that.

Pentenshi

i am nothing and nothing is me
    Years
    my 8 year old self would be speechless and probably would be unable to recognize me

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    my 8 year old self would probably be so stoked about the hairstyle i went with.

they always wanted to have cool hair that's also short.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    My younger self probably wouldn't care much probably just glad I found a way to keep calm and not blow up all the time like my father and his father.

Back