• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • This is probably the most hyped Mafia game to date, I'd bet. If it's not, I'll surrender my body to the deepest pits of Lord Blarzigord's most twisted intents... Not that I wouldn't anyway but y'know...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey gimmefox, you missed Netto and me at the top. Our posts didn't get approved when the thread did but they are there. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    damn klippy saw through my plan.

approves posts i guess (unless klippy already did i wouldn't put it past him)

Years
  • Hey gimmefox, you missed Netto and me at the top. Our posts didn't get approved when the thread did but they are there. :P

Oops, fixed that lol.

Twenty people so far xD
    Keep them coming because I'd like to start sending out roles by tonight if I can! :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • (unless klippy already did i wouldn't put it past him)

4TrSCCn.gif

Years
  • Just so everyone knows, I'm planning on officially closing sign-ups at about 10:30pm GMT +8 which is in about 13.5 hours or when we hit about 30 participants. Whichever happens first.

Then we'll begin to RNG for everyone's roles and send them out. Hopefully this means Night Zero will begin tomorrow.

Until then, keep Blargin'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back