• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the IDEA DUMP thread

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I actually thought of an rp that has the concept of The Twelve Kingdoms. I would plan to make one but I'm not good at being a GM and making an rp. Haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Holy grail war yes please.

Been thinking about this one for a little bit.

It Begins
Science holds that this universe we live in was formed by the big bang, religion holds that it was created by a divine being. Both are equally correct and incorrect at the same time. In the earliest stages of the big bang, our universe was filled with billions of highly intelligent beings. These beings are what religious people would refer to as gods. From the time the expansion of the universe started as a cloud of superheated radiation, to the time when the first stars and galaxies were formed; a war was waged between these primordial life forms to decide which would use this emptiness as their canvas, and paint the worlds as they saw fit.

And of course the sequel
It Ends
All of the defeated gods rise up from their graves as the universe grows so big that it starts to break apart. Time becomes nonexistent as past, present and future all begin to coexist. The god who had previously won the rights to create this universe as they saw fit has grown old and decayed. As time fell apart and the gods of old rose again, they took revenge on the old master and ended their life. Now a new war is waged between the gods to rewrite history and save this dying world. But this time there's a new piece on the board - humanity.

um, this actually sounds amazing.

If you ever end up doing this, need help, or well, anything, lemme know. Seriously, I love the idea.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
um, this actually sounds amazing.

If you ever end up doing this, need help, or well, anything, lemme know. Seriously, I love the idea.

I was thinking about sometime around middle of fall or maybe early winter if nobody else decides to solo it. I've got too much going on to do it right now and I'm getting ready to pull out Time Police at the end of this month or I'd probably already have a doc for it haha.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Okay, so, I'm not a GM, nor will I ever be one, but this idea just seems too good to throw away and not use. I saw an image online, and since then, I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome an RP with this kind of setup would be. Check it out:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8544100352/h7507A8C2/

Pokémon Power Rangers. Gets weapons/abilities depending on their Pokémon, but part of the RP is also them just doing their normal-life stuff, trying to keep the fact that they're saving the city (world/country?) constantly.

Now, as I said, -I- can't do anything with this idea. But if someone else -wants- to, or wants help spitballing ideas, I am -so- there!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd want to see a "magic girl" RP c: customized Sailor Moon, pretty much. Maybe the players would go to the same school and each day would be like a chapter with "monster of the day" or something like it. And magic powers they could transform into.

Wait, isn't that kind of what Basty suggested earlier, now that I think about it properly? Haha. Apparently there's a demand for this type of RP but nobody wants to GM.

Years
Oooh, I'd love a magical girl RP~! Hope someone makes oneeeee or maybe I'd try my hand on GMing!

I'd consider doing it, even though it's not really my thing, but I have heaps of other things I want to do and if I did that it would end up really dark and gruesome lol. You should definitely make it, I don't think I've seen you GM before but I'm sure you're good at it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ah, man, I'd love to GM this, grr. It's not a good idea since I just started school.

I'll happily join if anyone does end up making it! ^^;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Has anyone thought of doing a Divergent RP? Starting with the choosing ceremony perhaps and putting some players in each faction, but binding them together through plot, maybe they'd all be divergents.

Years
Has anyone thought of doing a Divergent RP? Starting with the choosing ceremony perhaps and putting some players in each faction, but binding them together through plot, maybe they'd all be divergents.

That sounds pretty cool, and also like familiarity with the series wouldn't be overly needed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That sounds pretty cool, and also like familiarity with the series wouldn't be overly needed.
Probably not yeah :) as the factions and homes would be described etc. We could actually feature a plot similar to canon... I really need to finish reading Insurgent and get started on the last book haha.

Years
Probably not yeah :) as the factions and homes would be described etc. We could actually feature a plot similar to canon... I really need to finish reading Insurgent and get started on the last book haha.

I've never read any of them, so that might explain why I like the idea of no prior knowledge being needed xD

Back