• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Heyyyyyy what's with behavior thingy I don't say **** or ******** or &$#@%%$# or %*&%%%&&%## huh , I am not bad boy you know , can u at least tell me how much your attack cost.

The F-word wasn't directed to you, lol
    And to be serious, I apologise deeply to you. I do 20 dmg today. Will you endure this?

Years
    The F-word wasn't directed to you, lol
    And to be serious, I apologise deeply to you. I do 20 dmg today. Will you endure this?

AARGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........OK
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Damn that is so much it is like so much part of my HP .

Years
    It was a small wagon for the love of duck
    So what if ketsu is maf that dosent have to mean that I am
    I was wrong ill admit that,
    Nimsy has been acting suspicious so
    [Kill] Nimsy

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'm glad Ketsu is dead so he can't lynch me again :P

Anyway, I'm not really sure what to think but I think I'm gonna go with the others on this one.

[ATTACK Draskk]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 2
    First rule of PC Mafia: never trust Klippy. And what did you all do? You fought along this rodent, even to the point where poor Ketsu was almost beaten up twice, figuratively speaking. However, "poor" Ketsu? On closer inspection, his claws appeared to perfectly match the words carved in the trees saying "Team Rocket was here!"

====================​

Professor Oak went to the post office and ignored the people standing in line. "Can you please ship this package to my Pokémon expedition, I heard you can deliver things at top speed. I don't care what it costs, just send the bill to my lab."

The cashier took the offer and made sure their fastest Dragonite would be sent away immediately. There was something strange in the Professor's voice he thought, but he couldn't place it. Probably just stress, he knew what has happened and was sure the office would give him discount because of that. He stopped speculating and continued to help the grumpy people in the queue.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any! Night will last for 24 hours, and that's really just 24 hours this time.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ???
    Archy as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ??? -10
    Bardothren as ???
    Blurryface as ??? -10
    Bug Master Denis as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ??? -7
    desinishon as ??? -20
    Draskk as ??? -36
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ??? -5
    Golgari as ??? -1
    Ice Goddess as ??? -4
    jdthebud as ??? -8
    JohnnyMustang as ??? +10
    Juno as ??? -4
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket -17
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ??? -2
    Nimsy as ??? -6
    Rozureido as ??? -2
    Superjolt as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ??? -5
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 3
    "All other Pokémon may be happily celebrating they took down one of the Rocket Pokémon, but one Pokémon knew Ketsu's true affiliations: Team Aqua! He played well and he may be able to trick the other Pokémon, but not me!" one of the Pokémon thought out loud enough for others to hear it if they weren't busy partying.
    "The other Aqua Pokémon are plotting against me, but they're going down. I won't let them take me out and let the world be flooded by..." His voice had a tone of utter loathe when pronouncing the last word. "...water."

====================​

Back in the civilization they the explorers (and traitors) left behind for a few days, Professor Oak opened his mailbox the next morning. What was this? A bill for a shipping company? He couldn't remember sending anybody anything lately and certainly not this expensive. There must have been made a mistake or was his memory really getting so terrible?

====================​

The Pokémon woke up, took a simple breakfast of Pokéblocks and some berries they found and prepared for the next stage on their journey. Soon the forest landscape would turn into a harsh desert, lovely for the few ground Pokémon in the group. Hopefully the sandstorms stay down.

The damage
    ??? -9
    ??? -2
    ??? -2

Blurryface has been replaced by Milotic.

Archy has been replaced by Chesire Cat.

Bug Master Denis has been replaced by txteclipse.

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ???
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???