• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I think desinishon's ability is to skip the phase entirely, so if he wants to skip a phase he has to tell Lycan the phase before.

If that's the case it makes sense that he couldn't skip the current phase. He could only make it happen if he PM'd Lycan last night to skip today's.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hi, so I was about to update the game yesterday, but PC's server was apparently too busy and it wouldn't let me back on later. My apologies for the delay, but I'll get onto it immediately (yay computer practical :)).
    I see there's a couple of people who attacked after the point where I intended to plan a phase change. I'll still count them. you're lucky!

Anyway... Day phase has ended. Next phase upcoming!
    Please no more posts beyond this point.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium,sans-serif]
    Day 5?
    It's still day? No, it wasn't still day, it was day again.

"Sleep is for the weak!" the lord of time had said. "C'mon, we have to get somewhere and that will take ages when you're just snailing around."

He had voiced a hideous roar. At the same moment the time-space continuum started shifting around and the Sun, which was just about to set, was rising from the opposite side of the planet.

"Good morning! Now let's get moving!" Dialga said and walked further, seemingly full of energy, while he left the others behind with a terrible jetlag.

====================​

"What, no night? So we're not going to test this machine of yours? What kind of worthless organization are you anyway?"

"It's too risky and you shouldn't blame us! Do you think you can hide that thing with you in the shadows or something?"

"Look, we can understand you want to take revenge on your father for cramming you away in another dimension," another Rocket added "and we really appreciate your help, but please be patient. Do you really think these brainless Spinda stand a chance against an organization like us?"

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last 48 hours (though probably a little longer to get myself back in the same update schedule).

1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ??? -2
    Chesire Cat as ??? -1
    Arsonist as ??? -21
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ??? -17
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ??? -37
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ??? -23
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ??? -7
    Ice Goddess as ???-5
    jdthebud as ??? -6
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ??? -3
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ??? -7
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ??? -2
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as ???
    Superjolt as ??? -12
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ??? -6
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ??? +4
    Wizardman11 as ??? -4
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
    Years
    So. We can conclude he's dialga now. Okay

Also to the person who sent the digger my way - you're an asshat. Sorry Desh - your claim seemed overblown but I fully admit I was wrong

Hey man don't say sorry , you are only one who talk straight to me . Some people are like you know bastard type. And here take that all who vote to attack me after I said I send the NA. But I know some of of you ( likely Team rocket scums) gonna say it doesn't prove who he sided with. Try to think I am travelling with peoples which is in
    "Sleep is for the weak!" the lord of time had said. "C'mon, we have to get somewhere and that will take ages when you're just snailing around."
    "Good morning! Now let's get moving!" Dialga said and walked further, seemingly full of energy, while he left the others behind with a terrible jetlag.
    Do whatever you think is right.

Years
    I've seen a lot of attacks on people I do consider confirmed innos. I don't like that ... it's no good.

The following actions are stuff I think of as reasons to consider someone inno: being hit by Confuse Ray, getting poisoned, getting night attack other than Ullions

In the past these people claimed to endure one of those and damage numbers fit those claims:
    Sopheria (as Nakuzami) - poisoned on N0
    Syndrome - attacked on N0 (not Ullion)
    faer - attacked on N0 (not Ullion)
    Golgari - confused on D1
    jdthebud - poisoned on N1
    Milotic (as blurryface) - attacked on N1 (not Ullion)
    Juno - confused on D2
    aeternum - poisoned on N3

I'm not saying this is 100%, but unless there's some serious doubt (which should be voiced by words before attacking), I think these people should not be attacked any more (except by jd, obviously).

Maybe someone more charismatic could support me on this... you know, because I generally lack persuasiveness -.-

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Tfw an outrageous claim is the truth.

Also I guess that proves that legends are in this game? Yikes.

Years
    I tend to agree with faer to a degree, mafia games at the moment have an alarming tendency for players to jump straight to a vote which is not a good thing with many games enforcing a one vote rule. Personally I don't think it makes for as much fun and I don't think it's good for the game in general.

Anyway, I think it's obvious that desi is Dialga (wow Lycan, I thought I knew you lol). The narrative also seems to imply that he's on our side, although I know this is not conclusive evidence. Also something to note, it seems likely to me that Palkia and/or Giratina are probably in the game as well and the mafia side of the narrative does seem to imply Giratina to me.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    At least that Roar of Time saved us from whatever contraption the Rockets have.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    We really need to sit and think for a second before using our attack during this phase. This is a pretty obvious second chance considering the threat present in the narrative.

Years
    Hmmm if palkia is on rocket's side then like dialga he also have a special NA which is likely acc to me...
    Spacial Rend

deals damage and has an increased critical hit ratio.
    I think OHKO

AND

Giratina likely have

Shadow Force

The user disappears, then strikes the foe on the second turn. It hits even if the foe protects itself.
    Though I don't get what ability Giratina's NA has.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Universe took 14 damage Day 1 from two attacks: one from Wizarman11 and one from Childe TheCapsFan. I later determined that Wizarman11 does 2 damage: this means Childe TheCapsFan did 12 that day. I might be missing some other source of damage, but I don't think so.

Thought I should probably point this out again just in case it got lost in the amazeballs legendary reveal, because doing 12 damage seems like a lot compared to everyone I consider inno right now.

Edit: Oh, and if Wizardman11 does copy attack stats, that means TheCapsFan probably actually did 10 damage since I do 4.

Lycanthropy

Years
    It's the Digger!

The Digger had missed another target. The small Pokémon was relieved and directed the machine to desinishon. The Digger aimed at him with one of its arms and drilled through his body, severely damaging him. desinishon stepped back, barely alive, and watched how the automatic self-destruct freed the group of this devilish machine.

Years
    It's incredibly likely it's Giratina. Which kinda implies (I hope) Palkia is somewhere. Anyway, since I couldn't bond to anyone because of no night phase I'm bonded to no one. If we manage to deduce who Giratina is I can bond and you all attack me, instead of having to chip away at a probably incredibly high HP

This is a very good idea.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    [Attack] desinishon

By the way faer, I healed you last phase so how the heck did you take 27 damage?

Also interesting that Wiicked healed +4, that could be a healing berry?

And I am actually no longer poisoned, so why did I take -6? Sandstorm? Confused attack?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back