• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    As much as I think a Grotle with Tackle is pretty wierd, I think Golgari has had enough time to think about what pokémon to claim. He's been claiming Tackle for days and there's literally hundreds of pokémon to pick from. Noone pressured him to claim a species, so I don't think he'd come up with such an inconvincing story if it wasn't true.

[Attack] Superjolt

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Definitely not, you'll always see who I attack because regardless of which I choose (Counter or Mirror Coat) I have to post as-per-normal.
    Ah, okay. Maybe when I'm less sleepy I'll try to look at who's still in the game but hasn't been publicly voting or something, might give us an idea of who that guy could be. Might even be Jolt, he kinda fits that description? :P

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    If I'm supposed to evolve at a certain point in the game then I'm not aware of it.

I'm sorry that my pokemon is kind of odd? I really don't know what to say about it.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ^ Correct, because Christmas and everything! And as it's the 28th now (and approximately 24 hours after the moment I said day phase would last approximately 24 more hours): the day phase has ended. Night phase is upcoming!
    Please no more posts beyond this point.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 7
    Milotic (who is ironically not even a water type) quickly zapped the last health out of Wizardman11's body. Completely exhausted, he could no longer keep up the Illusion to be an explorer. Not that anybody had taken the effort to check him anyway, the sudden appearance of jdthebud #2 was convincing enough.
    Wiicked had to follow not much later. The thorn Pokémon (oh hi Fletch, you can send in complaints once the game has ended) didn't have healing powers that were strong enough to match the attacks of a crowd that's not used to play with town-sided silencer roles.

====================​

As the Delibird were still dancing, the travelling Pokémon unwrapped their colorful presents. Many contained very useful items, others contained less useful items, and a couple of Pokémon were less lucky. desinishon, TheCapsFan and Rozureido should've known better than picking a beige present. Their presents exploded right in their faces. desinishon couldn't take it any more, this blow was too much for him.

desinishon fainted. He was an Explorer.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any. Night will last for approximately 24 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ??? -2
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ??? -7
    Bardothren as ??? -7
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy(2) as ??? -2
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as an Explorer -32
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ??? -33
    Ice Goddess as ??? -15
    jdthebud as ??? +8
    JohnnyMustang as ??? +10
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ??? -2
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as ??? -30
    Superjolt as ??? -15
    Syndrome as ??? +28
    TheCapsFan as ??? -10
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as an Explorer -25
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket -12

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 8
    aeternum still felt wary about Universe's claims and decided to take a look at it. When he finally found his Treehouse buddy, aeternum saw him practicing the formation of a negative electric field. Reading his Mind, gave a clear conclusion: he was a good guy. Satisfied, the Nincada went back to bed and found an oran berry lying there, waiting for him. He kept his promise, so he is a good guy after all. he thought and ate the berry, but didn't recover enough health to survive the mighty arms of Rocket's machine.

====================​

The Lake Guardians were laughing at the Rockets. "Those fools don't stand a chance, their numbers have dropped down harshly, we're equally numbered now!" Uxie informed the others. "Arceus will be pleased. Hopefully we'll be rewarded with bigger lakes or maybe our own dimensions!" Mesprit said overjoyed. "LET THEM FEEL HIS POWERS!" Azelf shouted, while they channeled Arceus's willpower and attacked one of the explorers.

====================​

Rozureido felt a big bolt of psychic energy aimed straight at him. Being on really low health after opening an exploding present, the damage would have been enough to kill him twelve more times. He didn't plan to go down alone. No, Universe shared his destiny.

The damage
    ??? -40
    ??? -22
    ??? -9
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? +2
    ??? -∞

aeternum fainted. He was an Explorer.

Rozureido fainted. He was an Explorer.

Universe fainted. He was an Explorer.

Superjolt has been replaced by Wiicked.

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last about 72 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Well... we were doing good. :/ I attacked Super Jolt at night, btw. I feel reassured I didn't kill an innocent, at least. x.x;

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    OKAY IMPORTANT NEWS

I got a blast seed and a berry.

Also, Metronome RNGd Agility. It means I can attack twice today. Give me two names today :D

Ullion

Years
    Wait, if you metronome'd agility, that means someone in here has agility as their ability (night or day)??? I think you copied one of the three lake spirits, then?

I'm still unsure about the lake spirits as well, if they're with us or not. :/ I mean, if they were aligned with us, I feel like one of them, (at least) would have come out and said "hey guys we're helping". But the fact that they get off to killing Rockets leads me to believe they are a 3rd party?

So does this mean we have to keep an eye out for:
    - 3 rockets (hey not too bad!)
    - 3 lake spirits (are they bad? good? 3rd party? Methinks the latter)
    - Team Aqua (I still don't know)

edit: if we come to the agreement that the Lake Spirits are a 3rd party, we could use some of the number inconsistencies someone (faer, I think?) pointed out earlier in the game, which could be ebcause someone got off a "secret" second attack. At the very elast, whomever took that secret second attack would likely be confirmed as not a Lake Spirit. Furthermore, assumign both attacks do the same, and we find the inconsistency in damage dealt/taken - and relate that to someone who we know deals that same amount of damage - could possibly be one of the Lake Spirits we are looking for.

This is, of course, if Lake Spirits are a 3rd party. I keep re-reading the day post. Every time I do, I keep thinking it's more and more likely they are aligned with us and just attacked Fletch out of mistrust. Can't really blame them for that, lol.

Years
    Wait, if you metronome'd agility, that means someone in here has agility as their ability (night or day)??? I think you copied one of the three lake spirits, then?

I'm still unsure about the lake spirits as well, if they're with us or not. :/ I mean, if they were aligned with us, I feel like one of them, (at least) would have come out and said "hey guys we're helping". But the fact that they get off to killing Rockets leads me to believe they are a 3rd party?

So does this mean we have to keep an eye out for:
    - 3 rockets (hey not too bad!)
    - 3 lake spirits (are they bad? good? 3rd party? Methinks the latter)
    - Team Aqua (I still don't know)

I agree that the Lake Spirits' alignment is a bit ambiguous. What I don't get though is why we're assuming Gunner is only able to use the attacks of other people in the game, that is Assist and she claimed Metronome.

I also don't see why Team Aqua would be mentioned if they aren't in the game.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    @Gimmepie

It makes more sense for Lycan to use a limited pool of existing moves rather than doing a true metronome and having to make up a move's effect every time. It's also noted that several of Gunner's previous moves are confirmed actions of other players and therefore the theory makes sense.

Even if its not a true Metronome, it's still not assist unless she only uses powers belonging to her team - which is no longer true as she has used Block and Destiny Bond. It's just user-friendly Metronome.

Ullion

Years
    When I said "Team Aqua (I don't know)", I wasn't referring to whether I don't know if they're in the game or not. But rather, "I don't know what their purpose is or what we're even looking for when it comes to them".

And you have a point, it just seemed funny that most of her RNG'd moves so far have been other moves used i this game (although not all have been confirmed). :s

edit: I also forgot to mention, I got two blast seeds. I'm thinking it is quite likely that at least 1-2 of the seeds we all got are fabbed. I got my two just this night, what aboot you guys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back