• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Has anyone else died or have I removed them all?

@CapsFan - as you can see below Rozureido is assumed innocent due to a report. Luckily, he's stated he is using his ability this turn and won't take damage.

Reports
    Milotic as Explorer based on aeternum's report, Plusle/Minun
    Rozureido(2) as Explorer based on aeternum's report, Cloyster with Protect (protects self)
    Melody as Explorer based on aeternum's report, Growlithe with Helping Hand
    Chesire Cat as Explorer based on Syndrome's report, Ferrothorn
    gimmepie as Explorer based on Syndrome's report, Wobbuffet

Claimed Explorers
    Klippy as Plusle/Minun, backed by Milotic
    jdthebud as Audino, healer
    Mana as Ditto'd Audino, healer
    Ullion as Ariados vig
    Nimsy(2) as Meganium with Light Screen (protects someone)
    Juno as TOP PERCENTAGE Rattata, gave Pecha berry to jd
    TheCapsFan - Electrode with Self-Destruct
    Nakuzami - Blissey with Refresh
    txteclipse - Espeon with Magic Bounce

Claimed 3rd Party
    Ash - Uxie with Confusion/NA Amnesia
    Syndrome as Mesprit/3p investigator

Missing: Azelf claim, Aqua member/s.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 10
    A man carefully walked into an office of the Rocket HQ. He knew it was dangerous to bring bad news. "Boss? We've received a message, after many of our insiders in Oak's expedition have fallen, our ally has been defeated too."

"What?! They beat Giratina? I thought we would be invincible with it as our ally!" He stood up furiously and dropped Persian, which was lying comfortably on his lap, on the floor. "Bloody Oak, he probably thinks he has won, but he'd be surprised. And we're not done yet, we'll be back! He'll pay for this!"

"You'll going to let a package be delivered on his name again?"

"Shut up! ... wait, not even a bad idea. Yes. But we won't leave it at that, we're not an ordinary gang of thieves, we're the Pokémon world's Mafia!"

====================​

Ice Goddess could blend in with everyone, everybody was his friend. Perhaps he blended in too well, because a friend of your enemy is...

Davepetasprite^2 waggled her finger cutely, like she did every day. Please not Self-Destruct, please not Self-Destruct. She took a deep breath... and used Self-Destruct. When the smoke cleared after a big explosion, two victims were seen.

====================​

So in the end today was an eventful day, a bad guy down, a potentially bad guy down and an explorer down who's not even sure what's she's doing could potentially be helping the enemy. Rather positive, this might be over soon.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any. Night will last for approximately 24 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    desinishon(2) as a Rocket -12
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as a Rocket
    Milotic as ??? +12
    txteclipse as ??? -36
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as an Explorer -∞
    Rozureido(2) as ??? -0
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as an Explorer -14
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as a Magma
    Ice Goddess as an Unaligned -100
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as an Explorer
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ??? -2
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ??? -2
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as a Rocket
    Syndrome as ??? -14
    TheCapsFan as ??? -27
    Ullion as ??? +23
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 11
    The night proceeded calmly. From the trees they slept under a few Hoothoot were curiously looking down when they noticed the group of explorers, but didn't pay a lot of attention to them. When the night was young, a trustworthy protector awoke and chose to make a screen appear right in front of one of the other supportive Pokémon. During the day extra health can always come in handy, we can't miss them.

====================​

Even with only few people left, the group isn't safe yet. This night's victim was txteclipse. His health was low already when the day ended, in fact he only had 1 HP left. The fact he survived... it can be said he's lucky, very lucky. Sadly for him it didn't make a lot of difference.

The damage
    ??? -40
    ??? -18
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2

txteclipse fainted. He was an Explorer.

All attacks deal double damage today!

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last about 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    desinishon(2) as a Rocket
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as a Rocket
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as an Explorer
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as an Explorer
    Rozureido(2) as ??? -0
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as an Explorer
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as a Magma
    Ice Goddess as an Unaligned
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as an Explorer
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as a Rocket
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Nimsy is confirmed by the phase post as explorer. Who did you protect? :) one of us Audino?

Bad luck this time txt. At least the rockets(?) wasted a huge attack on your 1hp. Or maybe you were a -2.

Claim your damage people!

Years
    This is interesting... it really makes me wonder just who we need to kill. I'm feeling suss towards pretty much everyone bar Mana and jd at this point lmao

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Still a 40 damage? :/ There's something going on here and it's not connecting with the stories we're being told.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Juno is a Rattata sided with the explorers, 30 hp.

[ATTACK] Melody

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I attacked txteclipse at night for 9 damage. Oh god, I feel so responsible ;_; Sorry!

Who is left unconfirmed then? x.x Myself and caps (maybe?) and naku (I think?)??

I don't even know anymore x(

edit: Juno is good! I am so glad my trust wasn't misplaced this entire game. Lmao

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The -40 damage is highly sus.

Was the -18 you against Txt then Ullion? Is night damage doubled as well? I missed that :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back