• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (OOC) - RP finished!

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
uh hi sorey that was my brkther on my phone because he stole it so... uh sorry anout that ill trt to not uh let him uh steal it again so um sorry
pokemon: sunkern :)
name: jacod sartorius (not jacob hes my uh annoying brother um sorry about him)
age: um my mom said i shouldnt say but uh im 11 so uh yeah
likes: like the sun is cool and also snow like yeah uh sunkern likes uh the weather so uh yeah :)
dislikes: um squirells beacuse squirells eat arcons and sunkern is like an arcons so yeah uh yeah
bio: uh so sunkern was a person that really liked ice skating which is funny beacuse now hes a geass type whichh is weak to ice types ao he is liek in teouble and stuff... uh... yeah... :) he also was a professional singer and he was even better than his bryther jacob beqause javob wasnt a very good singer and he kept telling him that bethe didnt believe thim and that was like sad so yeah his soul is like rujned and hes depressed now so uh hats sad :) and uh yeah he also had a wife named clarrise so
color of your soul: green :)

sorry for my spelling im on my phobe and i sant do anything about it because my autocoeect wont work si yeah sorry aboht that

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

GEORGE WASHINGTON
351.png

279 YEAR OLD SUPPOSEDLY MALE SCIENTIST AND DAREDEVIL

POKEMON: CASTFORM

LIKES: DANCING, THE WEATHER, EVERY POKEMON AND HUMAN, MAKING SALAD

DISLIKES: CALMNESS, FALLING OBJECTS, NO POKEMON OR HUMAN, MAKING SALAD

BIO: THIS PERSON LIVED IN A CITY HE WAS A SCIENTIST, A SCIENTIST FOR 242.27157472618 YEARS UNTIL THE THING HAPPENED AND HE AND EVERYONE ELSE TURNED INTO A POKEMON.
HE HAD MANY GREAT ADVENTURES AS A HUMAN. HE WAS THE FIRST SCIENTIST TO DISCOVER YOU CAN NOT WALK ON THE CLOUDS IN THE SKY. HE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO DISCOVER THAT RAIN DID NOT COME FROM HEAVEN, BUT FROM MANY BRONZONG. HE WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO DISCOVER MULTIPLE NEW POKEMON FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE CALLED SUPER MARIO. SOME POKEMON NAMES THAT HE NAMED WERE KOOPA, DRY BONES AND LUIGI.

COLOR OF SOUL: CLEAR

beautiful. Acceptn.

uh hi sorey that was my brkther on my phone because he stole it so... uh sorry anout that ill trt to not uh let him uh steal it again so um sorry
pokemon: sunkern :)
name: jacod sartorius (not jacob hes my uh annoying brother um sorry about him)
age: um my mom said i shouldnt say but uh im 11 so uh yeah
likes: like the sun is cool and also snow like yeah uh sunkern likes uh the weather so uh yeah :)
dislikes: um squirells beacuse squirells eat arcons and sunkern is like an arcons so yeah uh yeah
bio: uh so sunkern was a person that really liked ice skating which is funny beacuse now hes a geass type whichh is weak to ice types ao he is liek in teouble and stuff... uh... yeah... :) he also was a professional singer and he was even better than his bryther jacob beqause javob wasnt a very good singer and he kept telling him that bethe didnt believe thim and that was like sad so yeah his soul is like rujned and hes depressed now so uh hats sad :) and uh yeah he also had a wife named clarrise so
color of your soul: green :)

sorry for my spelling im on my phobe and i sant do anything about it because my autocoeect wont work si yeah sorry aboht that
I don't get why people say this RP is a joke, it's clearly very real and there is even an active IC already and such. But alright you may join if you really want to pla as Jacod the 11 year old Sunkern who had a wife named clarrise. If you really want that. But no more trolling OOC thanks, yea?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
images

POKEMON:
Kangaskhan

NAME:
Dad

- propane
- beer
- himself

DISLIKES:
- child support
- ex
- neighbour

BIO:
Whoever said kangaskhan can't be male was a sexist prick and I'm trying to make this 100 words long so I'm gonna tell u a story there was once a kangaskhan and another kangaskhan and they decided to do dirty things like use dark-type and poison type moves but then it turned out to was a mistake because they made an egg and you can't really abort an egg (69 words btw ayy) so then he decided to not do an thing and just dump the chick in route 201 or something and yea that's pretty much it ayy lmao

AURA COLOUR: Dad

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f%2Banime%2Bboy%2Bchild%2Bkid%2Bblonde%2Bcute.jpg

pokemon: P-pi-pi-pichuu!
name: Johnny Yates
likes: Yellow, food, icecream, pooooooooooookeeemooooooooooonnn. Po
kemon Go. exploring
dislikes: cooties, blue, school
bio: Johnny was a kid who is super obsessed with Pokemon, who played pokemon on the DS and on pokemon GO. On pokemon he has a level 50 pichu because he can't figure out how to evolve him, and his brother put on an ever stone on it before his brother went to a posh boarding school. He's son of two workaholic parents who moved to the country which they thought would make them have more time, it didn't, so instead he climbs everywhere and explores. He dreams of being a pokemon one day, who knew birthday wishes could come truuu?
color of your soul: gween

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
images

POKEMON:
Kangaskhan

NAME:
Dad

- propane
- beer
- himself

DISLIKES:
- child support
- ex
- neighbour

BIO:
Whoever said kangaskhan can't be male was a sexist prick

AURA COLOUR: Dad
That's awesome except your bio needs to be exactly 100 words long!!! we all did it, you can too son

65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f%2Banime%2Bboy%2Bchild%2Bkid%2Bblonde%2Bcute.jpg

pokemon: P-pi-pi-pichuu!
name: Johnny Yates
likes: Yellow, food, [S-HIGHLIGHT]icecream[/S-HIGHLIGHT], pooooooooooookeeemooooooooooonnn. Pokemon Go. exploring
dislikes: cooties, blue, school
bio: Johnny was a kid who is super obsessed with Pokemon, who played pokemon on the DS and on pokemon GO. On pokemon he has a level 50 pichu because he can't figure out how to evolve him, and his brother put on an ever stone on it before his brother went to a posh boarding school. He's son of two workaholic parents who moved to the country which they thought would make them have more time, it didn't, so instead he climbs everywhere and explores. He dreams of being a pokemon one day, who knew birthday wishes could come truuu?
color of your soul: gween
yes you are acceptnetd.<4

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
I want to join but I recently discovered that I suck too much at roleplaying.

Can I just loiter in this OOC and post somewhat suggestive fanart of everyone's OCs

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
pokemon: Mimikyu
name: Ariel "Chanel" Balenciaga
likes: anime, guys, fashion, drama, makeup, shoes, indie music, erotic fiction,
dislikes: poor and ugly people, people in general tbh, guys who don't reply, old people, spicy food, conservatives, vegans
bio: "I can't help it that I'm so popular." – Chanel, 2016
Hailing from the Fuchsian bourgeoisie, Chanel essays forward to do battle in a world of glitz and glamour, equipped in her haute couture and acidic tongue. She reads people easily as though they are books. Top of her class in destroying people's self-confidence, Chanel was the queen bee at her university sorority, ruling over her minions who named themselves after her. Everyone loves her. Who doesn't? Everyone think she's pretty. Who doesn't? Some say her hair is insured for 10, 000 Pokedollars. Some say she does car commercials in Hoenn.
color of your soul: Black​

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
I don't get why people say this RP is a joke, it's clearly very real and there is even an active IC already and such. But alright you may join if you really want to pla as Jacod the 11 year old Sunkern who had a wife named clarrise. If you really want that. But no more trolling OOC thanks, yea?

Dear adventure and all else I may have affected with my unwarranted trolling,

This is a formal apology. The trolling that I committed on both this thread and the OOC discord chat was simply irredeemable. I was under the incorrect impression that for some reason spam was being allowed and that this entire thread was a joke and basically everything was okay. My actions were very clearly wrong and I obviously should have known that. Even though I missed the notification to stop doing what I was doing, I should have stopped way before I was kicked, the joke was not funny and had overstayed its welcome about thirty minutes prior. Just to be perfectly clear, I am not actually like that, I was I guess just trying to be the character that I was portraying in this thread in the chat.

Apologizes,

Ewery1
(Almost signed my real name there whoops)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Is today a weird april fools thing in Sweden?
Loving this engaging story and AMAZING chars.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear adventure and all else I may have affected with my unwarranted trolling,

This is a formal apology. The trolling that I committed on both this thread and the OOC discord chat was simply irredeemable. I was under the incorrect impression that for some reason spam was being allowed and that this entire thread was a joke and basically everything was okay. My actions were very clearly wrong and I obviously should have known that. Even though I missed the notification to stop doing what I was doing, I should have stopped way before I was kicked, the joke was not funny and had overstayed its welcome about thirty minutes prior. Just to be perfectly clear, I am not actually like that, I was I guess just trying to be the character that I was portraying in this thread in the chat.

Apologizes,

Ewery1
(Almost signed my real name there whoops)
Thank you for clearing that up (: Alright then, let's RP and have fun! IC d:

Fauxrallee and solivagant are accepteee too <3

So, players! What are your magnificent plans now then?
I want to have Doryan the Dialga "interact" with someone. Whose house may I stomp down in rage?

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
My boy is from the Real world so he's either in a random trainer's house/hotel room. Or... what? ideas to explain the room he's in?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's the plan, but the question is if the room is his or not. To explain the décor and the familiarity or why a mirror is on the floor.
I somehow feel like you're overthinking things. Want the big black Dialga to come and smash the room so you don't have to wonder about it? (:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
PastelPhoenix, does Rye Anne also want to come and have a cuddly chit-chat with the dialga?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
pokemon: Zoroark
name: Goku Ichigo Uchiha
fighting
martial arts
having sex
dislikes: girly things
bio: goku was just a normal guy, living his life. that is until his parents were killed rite in front of his' eyes by a gang of thugs. when he saw that he went into a rampaage and killed them all with his bear hands. that was when he found out he had a power within him. a dark power. he then went to get training in the arts of karate. judo and. jiu-jtsu. and tae-kown doe. he masterd them all in just a few weeks because he was so powerfull. but then his dojo was attacked by a rival school and they killed hismaster. now he seeks revenge.
color of your soul: red like blood

Back