• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

West coast is best coast

Years
  • Do you like where you live? Do you start to like it more when some fool starts bragging about themselves and where they're from?

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    No I don't like where I live, too many uneducated morons here. As far as braggers go, all they do is make themselves look like "fools", as you have put it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I love living in London so much. I love the area where I live. I love that the city doesn't shut down at 9pm. I love that there are people of all cultures and nationalities all smushed together. I love the skyscrapers in the City and the greenery in the parks. Whenever I have to leave to visit family/friends outside the city, I always think to myself 'why can't I be back in Looooooondooooooon'? And then do a sad face. But then I come back to London and all's well again. Can't imagine living anywhere else.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i really like the area i live in but not my town exactly. if i could move, i'd go to the city (it's only like 30 minutes away from me).

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I enjoy the area where I live but I'd much rather live on the west coast. I've only ever lived in the southern USA and it's just...stale and repetitive. It's not my thing.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I live in Florida and I dont like it. I dislike it for the reasons others like it. Its simple, beaches are overrated and the sun sucks.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • East coast is beast coast!

I like where I live. My family's here, my favorite sports teams are here, and we don't have the worst summers or worst winters. I also have a bit of a tribalist bent so I can be loyal to a fault. :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The area where I live is pretty quiet. It's somewhat in the middle of nowhere. Not many people really know there's a housing development out this way either. The neighbors here are also pretty cool as well. I'm not really sure how to explain everything to be honest.

Years
  • I live in an area that's unfortunately known for being violent and the buildings are kinda run-down. Very unfortunate for someone like me who's always living in constant fear.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    No complaints, really! I live in Vancouver - weather's pretty mild for the most part (warmest winters in Canada, summer doesn't get too hot), for such a large and densely populated city our crime rate is quite low (Downtown Eastside's illicit drug use problem is notoriously high, but in terms of violence, property crimes etc our crime rate is fine) and I'd say people are pretty friendly. I like it here a lot.

Years
  • I don't really like it here, I live in a convenient area but the city as a whole is run by a bunch of conservative old fashioned people.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • No, I don't like living where I live. I guess where I live is fine, but it's in the UK. I don't like the UK.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    east coast reppin'
    actually atlanta is pretty great, i'm not actually from atlanta but i'm close enough to claim it. the one thing that sucks is the traffic, it's truly a beast

User19sq

I literally live on the western edge of my town, so I really can say I'm from the west saaaaiiiiiiiiiiiyed.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I do like Minnesota and it's an overall very pleasant place to live, especially in the urban areas! But I hate how cold it gets haha.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My city is fine, I just get jaded sometimes because I've been here a really long time. I'd love to experience a new city or two, but at the end of the day, I like my location. It'll always be my home and it is really beautiful and has so much to offer. I'm trying extremely hard not to take that for granted, I want to try and take advantage of the city's art scene.

Years
  • I absolutely love where I live and really wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Also, I wanna visit the east coast sometime.

Back