• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's Oshawott's 6th year here!

Guest123_x1

My how time goes by too fast! Before we know it, another year will pass and we'll be back to square one with another celebration! Amazing how you've managed to become an integral part of our community in the past six years!

The later it gets, the harder it is for me to think of what things were like here before you joined.

Years
My how time goes by too fast! Before we know it, another year will pass and we'll be back to square one with another celebration! Amazing how you've managed to become an integral part of our community in the past six years!

The later it gets, the harder it is for me to think of what things were like here before you joined.

Congratulations on your six-year anniversary!

Happy anni, dearie. <33 You're truly an irreplaceable friend!

Sorry I was late responding to the three of you since I had to get my modem replaced, but I've now got faster internet than ever! Thanks guys.

Back