• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's Oshawott's 6th year here!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_n755yxLtay1t032lco1_500.gif

Happy 6th PC-versary, Hikari!

Time sure have gone fast, but our friend Hikamaru has entered 6th year in PC!
    Let's hope that she'll have a great one and become great members we all known to love with! :)
    And let's hope all the best for her, too.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks bud.

I may not have been active this month due to my computer trouble (thankfully only minor) but you are my pair and I have to thank you for still continuing to celebrate my usually-overlooked contributions to PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hikaa you're still here! Good to hear it's just computer problems. Happy anniversary :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Congrats on six years, Hikari! I hope that you stay around for many more years to come. :)

Years
  • Hikaa you're still here! Good to hear it's just computer problems. Happy anniversary :D

Happy anni, Hika. Hope we'll see you back soon. :)

Congrats on six years, Hikari! I hope that you stay around for many more years to come. :)

happyyyy anniversary! vm me sometime it's been a while

Happy 6 years! Here's to 6 more. :)

Happy PCday to you! :D

happy anniversary, Hikamaru! here's to 6 more years and 100k posts

^ _ ^ Happy anniversary, Hika! ^ _ ^

Happy 6th, Hikari =)

Ohh right, I was wondering where you went! Completely forgot you were having computer troubles.

Happy 6 years Hikari ^^

Thanks, all of you. While I may have suffered here with jealousy issues, broken computers and doubts about my capability, it's still awesome to hear that everyone still supports me.

Hopefully I'll make it six more years!

Sirfetch’d

PC is not the same without you, Hikari and I really hope that everything works out for you to where you can return to full activity. Your dedication is appreciated more than you know.

Happy PCversary and here is to many many more!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • HAPPY PC ANNIVERSARY!!! You're SUCH a valued member here and I can't wait to see you come back once you overcome your computer troubles!

Years
  • PC is not the same without you, Hikari and I really hope that everything works out for you to where you can return to full activity. Your dedication is appreciated more than you know.

Happy PCversary and here is to many many more!

happy pcversary hikari n.n i missed you, yknow!

here's to six more years, perhaps? :o

Happy PC anniversary! It's great to see you've stuck around for so long and you're so devoted to this forum~

HAPPY PC ANNIVERSARY!!! You're SUCH a valued member here and I can't wait to see you come back once you overcome your computer troubles!

I know computer troubles suck because it has hampered my "devotion" for most of this year already, but thanks you guys and I hopefully will be back to usual activity soon.

Back